Home

What are the most popular Madden PC Mods?

This is a discussion on What are the most popular Madden PC Mods? within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2021, 04:25 PM   #1
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

OVR: 0
What are the most popular Madden PC Mods?

I'm a moderator for the Madden sub on reddit, and I'd like to include direct links to these mods to our sidebar.

I'm familiar with:

Madden 08 FF/FI Mod
Madden 19 Nectar Mod

Those two seems to be the best mods that I've found, could someone enlighten me on the subject?

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2021, 05:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: What are the most popular Madden PC Mods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButter
I'm a moderator for the Madden sub on reddit, and I'd like to include direct links to these mods to our sidebar.

I'm familiar with:

Madden 08 FF/FI Mod
Madden 19 Nectar Mod

Those two seems to be the best mods that I've found, could someone enlighten me on the subject?
The M20 and M21 Start Today Mods and the College Football Mods, and Sabo's Gameplay Mods are the most widely discussed and supported on Discord.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:43 PM   #3
Just started!

Sorry for being slightly off-topic, but my account lacks privileges to start a new thread.

I am a die-hard Coach/Franchise player. And, my coach mode I mean like in Madden 08; pick the plays, watch the play executed without being able to control any of the players. Football like a chess game instead of an arcade game.

I own Madden 08 and 19. I didn't get Madden 20 or 21 due to lack of coach mode.

Is there a way to mod in a coach mode to any PC version of madden? I'd like to do this (if possible) with Madden 22 so I can get the revised number of games and updated playoffs. But any version of Computer football which is coach mode would be better than just playing 08 for the 10,000th time.
Old 08-20-2021, 05:53 PM   #4
Rookie

Join the Madden Modding Community and Franchise Football Community on Discord. That's where all the mods and discussion happen. Lots of great stuff over there.

Most popular mods are on Madden 20 as of right now.
Old 08-21-2021, 12:15 AM   #5
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn
Sorry for being slightly off-topic, but my account lacks privileges to start a new thread.

I am a die-hard Coach/Franchise player. And, my coach mode I mean like in Madden 08; pick the plays, watch the play executed without being able to control any of the players. Football like a chess game instead of an arcade game.

I own Madden 08 and 19. I didn't get Madden 20 or 21 due to lack of coach mode.

Is there a way to mod in a coach mode to any PC version of madden? I'd like to do this (if possible) with Madden 22 so I can get the revised number of games and updated playoffs. But any version of Computer football which is coach mode would be better than just playing 08 for the 10,000th time.
Awesome! Another HC type player! The 2 best options for a true coach mode type of game are NFL Head Coach 06 and 09. 06 has a PC version (message me and I'll help you find a digital copy) and 09 can be emulated with a PS3 emulator.

Most people prefer 09 because it a true management simulation game, great management AI, with all the bells and whistles. I play NFL Head Coach 06, which is a true "Coach" role playing game. You go to meetings, and practices weekly before gameday. It can be tedious at times, but I'll be playing it until either I die or they make a new one.

Check the top link in my signature for all the info on what'd happening with the games, and the bottom link for a few no commentary videos that showcase NFL Head Coach 06 PC.

*DISCLAIMER* NFL Head Coach flopped for a reason. It's AI is horrid, and needed a slider program to be made and installed alongside it for it to be playable. Do not play it unless you plan on having the slider program as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Movies & TV 7_22_2021 10_21_20 PM.jpg (147.9 KB, 120 views)

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »