Home

Madden 21 Start Today Mod/Franchise File

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Start Today Mod/Franchise File within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2021, 04:21 PM   #1
Pro

sinthros's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 21 Start Today Mod/Franchise File

Hey everyone,
It's finally here! The Madden 21 Start Today mod is now available for download.
This Madden 21 Download is an updated START TODAY FRANCHISE file that begins AT THE 2021 PRESEASON, and includes all transactions updated to the current date, the entire draft completed, completely accurate contracts, as well as many other alterations/updates to the file.

First off, come join the Discords; we're much more active on there.
Madden Modding Community: https://discord.gg/Qg6EhAp
Franchise Football Community: https://discord.gg/pBR8Ufw2aB

Here's the release notes for the most recent version! Remember to read the README, it explains EXACTLY how to install and use the file and the mod:

MADDEN 21 START TODAY VERSION 1.2 - FINAL UPDATE
This file is a collaborative effort from the Madden Modding Community. Credit to Sinthros, JarekNT, Sabo, Cursive138, primetime02454, Bep713,
Hey Stack, Throwback, WafflesTheGoodBoy, and anyone else who's helped for their contribution to the project.

Start Today FBmod:
- Added over 300 new portraits, including all available rookie portraits
- Added a brand new Aaron Rodgers Splashscreen
- Reverted all playbook changes to avoid an issue where players would disappear on the field
*NOTE: We CANNOT update the Bengals uniforms because we can't edit number/letter arrays in Paul's tool
IMPORTANT!! Everyone has to download Paul's most recent version of his tool (11.6) for this version of the Start Today fbmod to launch.
Download it here: https://www.paulv2k4.com/FIFA21/Down...FA-21-Mod-Tool

Franchise File:
- Updated all player ratings in accordance with EA's Official Madden 22 Ratings
- All rosters are accurate as of 8/15/21
- Updated over 500 contracts, including all signed rookie contracts
- Updated ALL player numbers
- Updated ALL season ending injuries/players on IR
- Added all of Eli2Manningham's updated draft classes from 2022 through 2026
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wsl...ew?usp=sharing

MADDEN 21 START TODAY VERSION 1.1
This file is a collaborative effort from the Madden Modding Community. Credit to Sinthros, JarekNT, Sabo, Cursive138, primetime02454, Bep713,
Hey Stack, Throwback, and anyone else who's helped for their contribution to the project.

Start Today FBmod:
IMPORTANT!! Everyone has to download Paul's most recent version of his tool (10.8) for this version of the Start Today fbmod to launch.
Download it here: https://www.paulv2k4.com/FIFA21/Down...FA-21-Mod-Tool
- Fixed issues with trade logic and fixed an issue where the User Team Overall would appear lower than it should be
- Adjusted logic to greatly increase CPU Free Agent signings
- Added Sabo's Supersim changes from Madden 20 (Credit to Throwback for porting)

Franchise File:
- Increased the salary cap to 220m for 2021, and increased the year-by-year cap increases
Note: This is to help increase CPU Free Agent signings in the Offseason
- Updated over 100 contracts, including all signed rookie contracts
- Updated all other transactions as of 5/31

PLAYBOOK OVERHAUL
-Completely rebuilt every single teams offensive playbook based on real 2020 data usage of their formations and personnel packages.
-Replaced the default under 100 play selection for the AI on 1st down/2nd down and Redzone to include all 380+ players per book.
-Replaced the default under 50 play selection for the AI on 3rd Long/Med to include all shotgun pass plays with draw/screen mixed in.
-These changes will also impact the gameplan playcall selection for the user as well
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJq...ew?usp=sharing

VERSION 1.0 RELEASE NOTES
Spoiler

This post will be updated whenever new updates come out. Thank you all for your continued support!

Last edited by sinthros; 08-17-2021 at 11:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2021, 11:09 PM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Madden 21 Start Today Mod/Franchise File

Can you still use the old Franchise Editor with this Franchise? Last time I played Madden 21 (several months ago) I was able to edit franchises using it, so I'm wondering if there are any changes that prevent that (or if a new tool has been developed).
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 05-25-2021, 01:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Trade logic seems to be broken; I can trade any player for a 1st round draft pick [just tried with a 53 overall backup center]
Old 05-25-2021, 02:47 PM   #4
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Can you still use the old Franchise Editor with this Franchise? Last time I played Madden 21 (several months ago) I was able to edit franchises using it, so I'm wondering if there are any changes that prevent that (or if a new tool has been developed).
The Franchise Editor works.
Old 05-25-2021, 02:51 PM   #5
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTS55
Trade logic seems to be broken; I can trade any player for a 1st round draft pick [just tried with a 53 overall backup center]
Known bug, will be fixed next release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2021, 05:18 PM   #6
Pro

sinthros's Arena

Hey everyone,
The download has been updated, the fbmod has had the logic files reverted (temporarily) to avoid the trade glitch.
Have fun.
Old 05-26-2021, 05:53 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

I'm having problems getting the mod and/or saves to load. I get the regular splash screen but when I try to load the franchise file it won't load. Just has option to delete. Now, I have the game installed by way of xbox gamepass linked to my ea play pro using its desktop beta app. I'm thinking that is probably the problem. The game itself is still installed in the ea games folder, but when I run the editor the game boots normally. Has anybody had success running mods through ea play pro?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 05-26-2021, 03:14 PM   #8
Rookie

Yeah, Sinthros will know for sure, but I'm 99% sure mods only work on the PC version of the game. You need to get it from Origin or (for M21 only) from Steam. The console versions of the game can not be modified in the same way the PC versions can. When you're using Xbox Game Pass, you're playing the console version of the game. Sorry about that, I know it's frustrating to have to buy a game more than once. You can get both Madden NFL 20 and 21 through EA Play though. That subscription works on both PC and console. If I'm not mistaken, I think Gamepass includes EA Play doesn't it? So, you may only need to go to Origin and install the client and download the game that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »