MADDEN 22 START TODAY VERSION 1.2 CHANGELOG
This download is a collaborative effort from the Madden Modding Community.
Credit to Sinthros, Sabo, bep713, TheBleedingRed21, JarekNT, tmjohns18, Eli2Manningham and m111 for their contributions to the project.
- Start Today.fifamod:
All credit to Sabo for the following changes:
-Increased the trim roster player percentage from lt 16 to 18, and the age from gt 27 to 29
-Completely revamped the salary metrics for all positions to accurately match IRL contracts. No longer will 75 OVR QBs demand 25M a year or a
72 OVR FA TE cost 3M. (NOTE: THE GAME DOESNT INFLATE SALARIES AS THE CAP INCREASES SO FOR THE TIME BEING I HAVE FLATTENED THE CAP)
-Increased the rank requirements for players to reach the dev trait progression based on stats
-Fixed minimum position requirement
-Fixed issue with team selecting top guy on the board no matter what their needs with the first overall pick only.
(NOTE: The expression file by EA has some errors in it that is causing for the QB selection issue to sometimes occur.)
-AI will now hire coordinators instead of recycling the fired head coaches
-Forced staff hiring to end at start of resign stage instead of at start of FA week 2
-Made all generated head coaches only come in as coordinators now.
-Disabled XP being assigned during the scenarios and disabled the retirement scenario from triggering.
- Added Joe Brady and Jim Harbaugh's portraits
- The franchise file starts in the Divisional Round, and all previous games have the accurate results/correct scores
- Updated ALL player season/career stats to be accurate
- All injuries for remaining playoff teams are accurate
- Changed the salary cap distribution for future years to FLATTEN instead of continually increase
- Handled all staff firings and added Jim Harbaugh and Joe Brady to the FA Coach pool
- Certain high profile coordinators (Byron Leftwich, Brian Daboll, etc) will be 'fired'; This is to allow them to get hired as Head Coaches following
Staff Week. This was done deliberately.
- Changed what players say when accepting/declining a contract extension
- Adjusted a few players OVRs so that QBs like Carson Wentz don't get immediately released in the Offseason
- Updated the draft classes in the franchise file/the ZIP download
- Adjusted desired X-Factor/SS players
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FoJ...ew?usp=sharing
DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/Qg6EhAp