Home

New to Madden PC, and I have a couple of questions

This is a discussion on New to Madden PC, and I have a couple of questions within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2022, 04:41 PM   #1
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
New to Madden PC, and I have a couple of questions

Reading about these mods and watching them in action on YouTube has convinced me to purchase a gaming PC in the very near future. I have always been a CPU vs CPU franchise guy going all the way back to the Atari 2600 days lol.

EA just can't get it right with the console versions of Madden. These mods seem to be just what I'm looking for.

I have just a couple of questions before I buy a gaming PC.

1) I was already told that these mods work with CPU vs CPU. I need to make sure that I can set up an offline franchise where the CPU has full control of all 32 teams, and I can watch CPU vs CPU during a full season with all stats, wins, losses, playoffs, etc. I want to be able to watch a draft and keep track of offseason cuts, signings, etc. before the next season kicks off. It is possible to do these things with the console version of the game. With the mods on the PC version, I need it to be able to do these things and be more than just being able to watch a single CPU vs CPU game.

2) Are Sabo's mods always available or do they become unavailable after a period of time? In other words, when Madden 23 releases, do they become unavailable to download for say Madden 20?

I just want to make sure of these things before I drop over a grand on a gaming PC. Thank you for taking time to answer these questions!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2022, 05:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: New to Madden PC, and I have a couple of questions

No Sabo's mods are always available just he is much more active on the discord site what version of Madden do you have I have Madden 20 PC digital,Madden 22 PC digital and am getting Madden 08 PC DVD disc the mods to have are also the start a day the franchise mod for the main mods are you into the 1960's to 1980's to present era if so there are mods of historic uniforms and stadiums from the past that are really cool to use.You should enjoy Madden on the PC I used to have Madden 08 on Game Cube around 12-15 years ago and enjoyed playing it.
Old 02-28-2022, 05:37 PM   #3
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by milwsteve
No Sabo's mods are always available just he is much more active on the discord site what version of Madden do you have I have Madden 20 PC digital,Madden 22 PC digital and am getting Madden 08 PC DVD disc the mods to have are also the start a day the franchise mod for the main mods are you into the 1960's to 1980's to present era if so there are mods of historic uniforms and stadiums from the past that are really cool to use.You should enjoy Madden on the PC I used to have Madden 08 on Game Cube around 12-15 years ago and enjoyed playing it.
I only have PS4 console versions which I can’t get the CPU to play with anywhere near the intelligence that is seen with these mods. I will be buying my first copies of Madden once I buy a quality gaming PC. I’m planning to buy Madden 20, 21, and 22 and modding all of them.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:20 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
I only have PS4 console versions which I can’t get the CPU to play with anywhere near the intelligence that is seen with these mods. I will be buying my first copies of Madden once I buy a quality gaming PC. I’m planning to buy Madden 20, 21, and 22 and modding all of them.
You can't mod Madden 21.

Join this server to have all your questions answered.

https://discord.gg/QWyyPvmv
Old 02-10-2023, 05:48 PM   #5
Rookie

I’m new to Madden 23 and use a steam deck. I am
An old school console gamer that began with Madden on apple II + but stopped madden gaming with PS3 Madden 10.

I am doing a 2012 roster with CPU vs CPU on steam deck and mirror to iPad Pro during my workday as I have are more job. What a blast.

I also have a 2023 franchise where I’ll play…

I am looking for sliders for the cpu vs cpu as well as for my player vs cpu franchise! Any tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »