Home

Madden 20 Draft Classes(Real College Football Players)

This is a discussion on Madden 20 Draft Classes(Real College Football Players) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2019, 01:31 PM   #1
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 20 Draft Classes(Real College Football Players)

I'll Be Releasing My Madden 20 PC Draft Classes Again This Year. I Will Be Using a Slightly Lower Rating System To Fit Madden's New Rating System. Real College Players, Top Rated Underclassman, Accurate Player Appearances, Accurate Equipment, Accurate School, Accurate Playing Style, Accurate Draft Ranking For All Players. I'll Be Creating The 2020 and 2021 Draft Classes Simultaneously. You Can Track My Progression On My Madden 20 PC Rosters/Draft Classes Thread The 2nd Post Contains a Prospect Database Once a Player Has a Overall By Their Name/Info Their In The Game However The Draft Classes Wont Be Released Until All Players Are In. Each Draft Class Will Consist Of 300+ NCAA Players No Fictional Players. There Is No Release Date, But I Will Start On The Draft Class Files July 24th.

12 Days Until Madden 20 Becomes Available On Origin Premier

Shoutout To Everyone Who Downloaded/Followed My Madden 19 Rosters/Draft Classes Thank You For The Support Hope To Have You Back For Madden 20
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 07-12-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2019, 05:27 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Madden 20 Draft Classes(Real College Football Players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiffinWillWin
I'll Be Releasing My Madden 20 PC Draft Classes Again This Year. I Will Be Using a Slightly Lower Rating System To Fit Madden's New Rating System. Real College Players, Top Rated Underclassman, Accurate Player Appearances, Accurate Equipment, Accurate School, Accurate Playing Style, Accurate Draft Ranking For All Players. I'll Be Creating The 2020 and 2021 Draft Classes Simultaneously. You Can Track My Progression On My Madden 20 PC Rosters/Draft Classes Thread The 2nd Post Contains a Prospect Database Once a Player Has a Overall By Their Name/Info Their In The Game However The Draft Classes Wont Be Released Until All Players Are In. Each Draft Class Will Consist Of 300+ NCAA Players No Fictional Players. There Is No Release Date, But I Will Start On The Draft Class Files July 24th.

12 Days Until Madden 20 Becomes Available On Origin Premier

Shoutout To Everyone Who Downloaded/Followed My Madden 19 Rosters/Draft Classes Thank You For The Support Hope To Have You Back For Madden 20

That's awesome! I'll keep an eye on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 02-13-2020, 03:53 PM   #3
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

The 2020 Draft Class Is Available For Download. This Draft Class is Exclusively Available On PC Through Madden Share. Simply Go To Madden Share Search ID: MarkJr2989 And You Should See The Draft Class File For The 2020 Season, Download & Enjoy. I'm Going To Get To Work On Finishing The 2021 Draft Class & Making Progress With The 2022 Draft Class & Our 2020 Off-Season Roster File. Until Then Enjoy This File and Feel Free To Customize It To Your Liking. Draft Class/Roster Thread
Old 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM   #4
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

New Thread
Old 05-02-2020, 06:11 AM   #5
Just started!

Hey man great job I would love to pay you for these rosters but Madden keeps crashing on my my pc after 15 min of playing franchise and everything is up to date. Anyone have similar issues and solutions?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes »