Home

TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC

This is a discussion on TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC within the Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2019, 05:18 PM   #33
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginfest
Thanks. I went through every file and don't see it! When I search your name the box on the right that shows the roster info goes to a blank white box. Weird.
Tried Tombaonline, Tombamagic Tomba- it seems the name is familiar tom the system as I said the box goes blank-if you type a bad username in search it just says ID not found!
Odd I have t been in since Saturday and I’m away and can’t check til thurs
Old 09-03-2019, 05:20 PM   #34
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Have you slowed them down any further from your initial releases? I haven't tried the latest yet but it felt good to me in the first 2 versions. Admittedly felt a little slow right after leaving a default game but you get used in no time. Then the default gameplay feels herky jerky. I'm down with this speed. Just want to make sure this roster is good with the Sabo mod.
I balanced it out even more and added a tad more punch to players speed not too
Much but a tad more

So that in situations where needed they had speed. Most notable I found the sweet spot for acceleration and now keep the threshold at 50 default
Old 09-03-2019, 10:21 PM   #35
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I balanced it out even more and added a tad more punch to players speed not too
Much but a tad more

So that in situations where needed they had speed. Most notable I found the sweet spot for acceleration and now keep the threshold at 50 default
So when the opening day rosters drop later this week are you going to apply all these changes to them right away so we can start our CFMs? Or should I just start with these and execute all the cuts, signings and trades now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2019, 10:27 PM   #36
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Not sure if I’d redo all the edits in a new file if theirs but I might do one if my own for everyone
Old 09-04-2019, 12:41 AM   #37
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Not sure if I’d redo all the edits in a new file if theirs but I might do one if my own for everyone
I was just thinking that the week 1 rosters might have some additional photos and players that weren't in the pre-season rosters. If they don't bring anything significant to the table then it wouldn't be worth it but sometimes there are some surprises with additional players and more accurate depth charts. Let us know.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM   #38
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I was just thinking that the week 1 rosters might have some additional photos and players that weren't in the pre-season rosters. If they don't bring anything significant to the table then it wouldn't be worth it but sometimes there are some surprises with additional players and more accurate depth charts. Let us know.
So i have a backlog of edits (from memory) and from just browsing through madden amp.

Might take a day or so to do but its doable.

Right now sabos edits are in testing phases. My tests with his edits have not produced as smooth results as without. meaning....With JUST my roster the game plays the way i want it with sabos edits added it seems to struggle with my edits and players are a BIT jittery and its legit SEEABLE. gameplay with my roster is smooth game WITH sabos edits isnt and thats not a fault of his .

My edit stunts all the bad
His edits tries to fix the bad.

Ive learned and seen over the years that stunting works better.

EX: a guy jumps too high bring his jump to 60 jumps reg
edit a guys 'probability of jumping still jumps high

However to sabos credit he makes AI logic almost human like and bases it off of real life stats which is even better but player movement under his edit is meant to "challenge " the user as well so theres a bit of a gameplay paradox there. we want realism yet its super hard to run by a guy or pass to a guy as well.

playbooks are amazing in his edit though
Old 09-04-2019, 09:49 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
thats the problem.

its more realistic the default speed they chose to put it at is arcade like and is more twitch mechanic more suitable for competitive play
nfl players are not that slow.

madden already felt ridiculously slow compared to real life games in the first place.
Old 09-04-2019, 10:20 AM   #40
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunreaper
nfl players are not that slow.

madden already felt ridiculously slow compared to real life games in the first place.
like i said ive upped the speed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes »