Home

TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC

This is a discussion on TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC within the Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 06:05 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: TOMBA 20 Magic Patch Roster Edit For PC

I got the roster ty. Plays nice. Appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 07:57 AM   #42
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Tomba, im totally new to this site and i cant find any download links to your file. Any help would be appropriated, thank you
Old 09-09-2019, 01:12 AM   #43
Rookie

Hi All,
Can anyone upload this here or send me a link to download it so I can put it on usb, pc it's on not allowed to be on internet, long story...? I'd appreciate it!
TY
Don
Old 09-11-2019, 01:46 AM   #44
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Or you can just buy the game
Old 10-03-2019, 02:13 AM   #45
Sim or Nothing

SpectreBugg's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Or you can just buy the game
That's not really fair man. I respect that you're concerned enough about piracy to express it, but assuming that's the case is wrong. Personally, I own the game, but keep it offline because you never know when an update is gonna drop and mess something up. It's a hassle to reverse. Not to mention, if you're using mods, it's common to see them broken when a patch hits, and then you have work to do to get the game to run with them. I keep it blocked in the firewall and play offline until i'm ready to do that work and mods are updated, etc.. etc. Not fair to just assume everyone looking for offline files is pirating the game. Just my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2019, 04:10 PM   #46
Rookie

Ty Spectre I appreciate the support,
I've bought Madden and NHL every year loyally since the first releases. As I said, I work in a residential treatment center and giving my boys access to the internet is not an option for safety reasons. People are entitled to their opinions though...If anyone wants to send me the latest rosters my email is [email protected] Theyve been fine playing with the default ones thus far, I'm also trying to get funds to buy them a ps4 so they could play it on there...
TY
Old 10-26-2019, 09:42 AM   #47
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellbagom
Ty Spectre I appreciate the support,
I've bought Madden and NHL every year loyally since the first releases. As I said, I work in a residential treatment center and giving my boys access to the internet is not an option for safety reasons. People are entitled to their opinions though...If anyone wants to send me the latest rosters my email is [email protected] Theyve been fine playing with the default ones thus far, I'm also trying to get funds to buy them a ps4 so they could play it on there...
TY
Actually, you didn't say none of that in your initial post & said long story. You just asked for the roster....If that's what your really doing I think that's awesome. Either way I don't really care what ppl do tbh if they bought the game or not. If EA decides PC isn't making enough of a profit & stop having it on PC that will be one of the factors. Any way the ppl that are telling me to be fair should be first in line sharing you the roster. If you bought Madden can't you just download the roster at home and bring in the USB? I only share rosters thru Madden share, so I won't be able to help.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-26-2019 at 10:34 AM.
Old 10-26-2019, 12:22 PM   #48
Rookie

DaReal you are correct and I apologize, I should have been more detailed in my original post. And as far as the roster goes that's exactly what I'm trying to do. The computer i installed madden on at work is not connected to the internet so if i want to update the rosters there i'd have to get it on a usb drive and install it from there. I don't really play madden, I'm an nhl guy myself but my boys love the madden and a couple of them are into the rosters being correct but it's really not a big deal. If anyone has them I'll take em to work and put them on for them...
Nell

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes »