Home

Ultimate-Legend players roster for AMP use

This is a discussion on Ultimate-Legend players roster for AMP use within the Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2019, 07:36 PM   #9
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ultimate-Legend players roster for AMP use

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Well you will need Frosty Editor and you will have to export out from the Madden Legacy explorer area in Frosty Editor Common>database>teams right click on teamdb_ultimate.db and export it to a folder on your system. Get the Madden Database editor I linked in my OP. Open up that file you exported with the database editor and click on the PLAY table on the left side, go to top menu and export just that table to CSV, then highlight the TEAM table an export that one to csv.
Thank you for the full tutorial on how to do this, first time editing madden and you made it very easy
Old 09-28-2019, 03:31 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Well you will need Frosty Editor and you will have to export out from the Madden Legacy explorer area in Frosty Editor Common>database>teams right click on teamdb_ultimate.db and export it to a folder on your system. Get the Madden Database editor I linked in my OP. Open up that file you exported with the database editor and click on the PLAY table on the left side, go to top menu and export just that table to CSV, then highlight the TEAM table an export that one to csv.

Next open the latest official roster you want to put these into and do the same thing. Export the PLAY and TEAM tables from that. Then open the excel file for the ultimate play csv you exported, copy all the lines accept the top one with the abbreviations into the official play csv you exported. Here is where it gets more tricky as you can't have more than about 3150 players in your roster or the file will be too big and not load in Madden20. To get around this I deleted about 100 of the really low overall FAs that were like 53 and below overall. You can use Excel to filter the TGID column to 1009 which is Free Agents and then sort that by POVR which is players overall and find the low hanging fruit to get rid of. I would recommend you get them below 3100 player lines in excel and you will be good. Now save that edited PLAY file with all the players you want and in Madden DB editor with the new Roster open you want to put these players into highlight the PLAY table, and to back to the top and import the CSV you saved with all the players you wanted. This will take a few seconds as its 3000 entries and then it should have all the players you put into the CSV in this table now. Keep that open for now and go back and open the TEAM CSV from the Official roster you wanted to use you exported before, open the other TEAM csv from the Ultimate team, copy that 1 line for the Ultimate team into the other team CSV so you will have like 34 lines of teams in that Official one. 32 NFL teams, a line for Free Agents and then Ultimate team. Save that, highlight the TEAM table in the Madden DB editor go to the top and import that new saved team CSV , you should see it update those 34 rows into the Madden database editor. Go to top file area, Save and then click Close from the same menu. you should now have the roster you want where ever you saved it to. the one without the file extension. It should be 1,556 KB exactly if you did everything right, if its bigger than that it wont load in game.
Hey, I tried this tutorial and everything but I couldn't get it to work. The rows in the Excel spreadsheet are completely misaligned and POVR is not even being shown, the TGID is misaligned and everything. I tried getting Ultimates for the newest Madden 20 roster as of today, hopefully you can help.

Kind regards
Old 10-10-2019, 12:03 PM   #11
Rookie

OutSider123's Arena

Quote:
Remember teams cant have more than 75 players currently so make sure you didn't go over that cap on any of the teams you moved these to. Normally the way I use this is I put a couple of my favorite players on my favorite team with AMP and save the roster then load that in game and create a new franchise so I can use them in my franchise. Keep in mind that a lot of these players have high ages so you should edit their birthdays and age to match and lower their number of years in NFL to 0 if you want them to be rookies for instance. Though with the new Madden 20 hidden dev trait thing this can make them bugged and have hidden dev trait their whole rookie year sometimes which is no big deal it goes away after first season. To avoid that you could make them have 1 year experience and young if you want to use them in your franchise long term.
Just got the empty backfield again. Default Madden no mods just using this roster in a CPU vs CPU regular season game. Roster was 53 players.

I also had my team punt 2nd play of the game after getting a 1st down so it could be Madden that's messed up.

I think I'm done with Madden 20 for awhile
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2019, 08:50 PM   #12
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l02hpx...TER-WK6Legends

Link to Week 6 roster with legends ultimate team. Just made it for myself thought I should share

Just need to use amp to drag whichever legend you want into Free agency/team of your choice
Old 10-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon

Link to Week 6 roster with legends ultimate team. Just made it for myself thought I should share

Just need to use amp to drag whichever legend you want into Free agency/team of your choice
is there a tutorial on how to do this? because i have no clue how to and want to update it for upcoming weekly rosters
Old 10-15-2019, 12:10 PM   #14
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pOAAh
is there a tutorial on how to do this? because i have no clue how to and want to update it for upcoming weekly rosters
How to move players from the ultimates to free agency in amp? Or putting the ultimates team in the latest weekly roster?

For the latter, I actually used the message posted on the first page in this thread. Took me a few tries but it worked.

If theres a week you need done and its not working in the future let me konw I can redo it
Old 10-17-2019, 04:45 PM   #15
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pp4yd7...TER-WK7Legends

WK 7 Roster plus legends
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2019, 08:28 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon

WK 7 Roster plus legends
you are the real mvp thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes »