Home

Classic Rosters

This is a discussion on Classic Rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2020, 11:44 AM   #1
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0
Classic Rosters

Not My Work But For Sure Worth Checking Out. User ID: Cursive22 on Madden Share(Madden20PC) Has a Set Of Classic Rosters & Draft Classes. The Rosters Are For Seasons 2002, 2005, 2007, 2009. The Draft Classes Cover Seasons 2003-2019. I Started a Franchise With My 2002 Raiders All I Had To-Do Was Edit Out The Current Players In The Free Agent Pool By Signing Them Moving Them To Punter and Releasing Them. The Free Agent Pool Had Current Players In Franchise Mode, But The Teams Were Accurate. Now I Have a 2002 Raiders Franchise Complete With 2003 Draft Class & No Current NFL Players. Helps Pass The Time As I Work On My Files, Playing With Guys I Admired Growing Up Like Jerry Rice, Tim Brown etc.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 05-21-2020 at 11:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes »