Home

KiffinWillWin's Madden 22 Draft Classes & Off-Season Roster

This is a discussion on KiffinWillWin's Madden 22 Draft Classes & Off-Season Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2022, 05:17 PM   #113
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: KiffinWillWin's Madden 22 Draft Classes & Off-Season Roster

Steelers Update Coming Late Tonight, Possibly Early AM. Will Get It In.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 06-17-2022, 10:32 PM   #114
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Steelers Update Coming 6-18-22.
Old 06-20-2022, 03:58 PM   #115
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

This Year Was Very Challenging. I Think For Now I'm Going To Recharge The Battery For Madden 23 PC. I Hope The 3 Completed Files, and 2 Incomplete Serve You Well. Most Years I Do Finish What I Set Out To Complete However This Year I Couldn't Overcome a Tragic Set Back.

Next Year's Outlook: Be Sure To Check Out My Madden 23 PC Thread I'm Setting Out To Complete 3 Draft Classes Next Year 2023, 2024, and 2025 The Release Dates Are Set Up To Allow Me To Only Have Input 10 Prospects Per Day. I Found This Year I Could Input 10 Players Per Day No Problem. Setting Out To Input 20 Was a Little Over My Head. Madden 23 PC Will Be Available August 19th The 2023 Draft Class Is Set To Release October 1st Giving Me Over 42 Days To Create 450 Prospects. I'm More Then Confident That Will Be Enough Time, and I Wont Have To Create More Then 10 Players Per Day Until The File Is Almost Finished. The 2024 Draft Class Is Set To Release November 19th Giving Me 48 Days To Complete The File. The 2025 Draft Class Is Set To Release January 7th 2023 Giving Me 47 Days To Complete The File. My Plan Is To Basically Copy The Equipment/Ratings From Madden 22 This Should Help Speed Up The Process, and Only Having To Input 10 Players Per Day Should Keep The Release Dates On Track. I Know I'm Always Behind The Release Date For Files, But I Don't Anticipate That Happening For Madden 23. I Appreciate All The Support, and I Hope You All Follow & Download Next Year As It Should Run Smooth For The First Time In a Couple Versions.

As Always Thank You For Following, The Kind Words, Comments, Likes, Downloads, and Suggestions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2022, 01:45 PM   #116
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiffinWillWin
This Year Was Very Challenging. I Think For Now I'm Going To Recharge The Battery For Madden 23 PC. I Hope The 3 Completed Files, and 2 Incomplete Serve You Well. Most Years I Do Finish What I Set Out To Complete However This Year I Couldn't Overcome a Tragic Set Back.

Next Year's Outlook: Be Sure To Check Out My Madden 23 PC Thread I'm Setting Out To Complete 3 Draft Classes Next Year 2023, 2024, and 2025 The Release Dates Are Set Up To Allow Me To Only Have Input 10 Prospects Per Day. I Found This Year I Could Input 10 Players Per Day No Problem. Setting Out To Input 20 Was a Little Over My Head. Madden 23 PC Will Be Available August 19th The 2023 Draft Class Is Set To Release October 1st Giving Me Over 42 Days To Create 450 Prospects. I'm More Then Confident That Will Be Enough Time, and I Wont Have To Create More Then 10 Players Per Day Until The File Is Almost Finished. The 2024 Draft Class Is Set To Release November 19th Giving Me 48 Days To Complete The File. The 2025 Draft Class Is Set To Release January 7th 2023 Giving Me 47 Days To Complete The File. My Plan Is To Basically Copy The Equipment/Ratings From Madden 22 This Should Help Speed Up The Process, and Only Having To Input 10 Players Per Day Should Keep The Release Dates On Track. I Know I'm Always Behind The Release Date For Files, But I Don't Anticipate That Happening For Madden 23. I Appreciate All The Support, and I Hope You All Follow & Download Next Year As It Should Run Smooth For The First Time In a Couple Versions.

As Always Thank You For Following, The Kind Words, Comments, Likes, Downloads, and Suggestions.
Do what you have to do Kiffin, I know the heartbreak of losing a father, my Dad passed in 2019, still hurts till this day, my prayers, & best wishes to you, in the end, while I was looking forward to this, it's just a game, can't wait for Madden 23, but my best to you my friend.

NBA 2K19(NSW/PS4)
Madden 19(PC/PS4)
DOOM(NSW)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider(PS4)
Spider-Man(PS4)
Breath of The Wild(NSW)
Super Mario Odyssey(NSW)
LA Noire(NSW)
Skyrim(NSW)
WWE 2k19(XB1)
Mega Man 11(NSW)
NHL 19(PS4)
FIFA 19(NSW)
RE Revelations 1 + 2 (NSW)
Old 06-21-2022, 02:25 PM   #117
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Do what you have to do Kiffin, I know the heartbreak of losing a father, my Dad passed in 2019, still hurts till this day, my prayers, & best wishes to you, in the end, while I was looking forward to this, it's just a game, can't wait for Madden 23, but my best to you my friend.
Thank You & I'm Very Sorry To Hear You Lost Your Father In 2019, My Thoughts and Prayers Are With You.
Old 06-23-2022, 12:03 PM   #118
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

N/A....................

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 06-26-2022 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-12-2023, 12:57 PM   #119
Just started!

bp32795's Arena

Any way to download the files outside of Madden 22? It looks like the shares are down.
Old 01-12-2023, 06:55 PM   #120
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp32795
Any way to download the files outside of Madden 22? It looks like the shares are down.
See Next Post.

Last edited by KiffinWillWin; 01-12-2023 at 07:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC > Madden NFL Football Rosters and Draft Classes »