Home

PS Players Not Sticking

This is a discussion on PS Players Not Sticking within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2022, 01:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PS Players Not Sticking

So I put all the PS players on their real rosters before the start if week 4. I sim the week & many of the players got cut & then other players were signed,

I control all 32 teams Offline. I also have all the (Fill Rosters) set to Off.

Anyone know why their are transactions being made by automatically, when everything is set to Manual?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2022, 04:54 AM   #2
MVP

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS Players Not Sticking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
So I put all the PS players on their real rosters before the start if week 4. I sim the week & many of the players got cut & then other players were signed,

I control all 32 teams Offline. I also have all the (Fill Rosters) set to Off.

Anyone know why their are transactions being made by automatically, when everything is set to Manual?
You have to do all the cuts and PS addition and any other required activities manually for each team before you advance the week , otherwise the cpu will do any required actions for you regardless of settings .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »