Home

rovert22044's PS4 rosters [PROJECT REBUILT]

This is a discussion on rovert22044's PS4 rosters [PROJECT REBUILT] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2014, 08:49 PM   #41
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: rovert22044's PS4 rosters [PROJECT REBUILT]

Version 2.1 is released and uploaded to Madden Share! Let me know if I missed anything and I'll get right on it.

PSN: rovert22044
FILE NAME: V2POINT1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #42
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

I only looked at patriots since I play with them. Their LT Solder is not the starting LT in the depth chart. Needs updating. Also it looks like you raised Danny Amadola (spelling) rating to 90?
Old 04-19-2014, 09:23 PM   #43
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife1013
I only looked at patriots since I play with them. Their LT Solder is not the starting LT in the depth chart. Needs updating. Also it looks like you raised Danny Amadola (spelling) rating to 90?
http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

That depth chart has Solder starting LT.

And yes, I did raise Amadola. Not only is he the best WR on the team, but he's also #1 on the depth chart.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #44
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

That depth chart has Solder starting LT.

And yes, I did raise Amadola. Not only is he the best WR on the team, but he's also #1 on the depth chart.
I know Solder is the starting LT for the team. I meant he wasn't on the roster update when I downloaded it. Or maybe it was Mankins but one of the OL depth is wrong. GF is on the ps4 so I can't look at it right now but I do know one of them is wrong.

As for Amadola guess we have a difference of opinions for him. I think Eledman is their best WR. Was there a lot of changes throughout the whole roster update that you changed in terms of rating changes for players on current teams?
Old 04-20-2014, 01:54 AM   #45
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
I know Solder is the starting LT for the team. I meant he wasn't on the roster update when I downloaded it. Or maybe it was Mankins but one of the OL depth is wrong. GF is on the ps4 so I can't look at it right now but I do know one of them is wrong.

As for Amadola guess we have a difference of opinions for him. I think Eledman is their best WR. Was there a lot of changes throughout the whole roster update that you changed in terms of rating changes for players on current teams?
I only adjusted ratings to keep depth charts accurate. If I left Edelman with a higher rating, the CPU would automatically re-order the depth chart in Franchise, making him the #1 receiver. So I went through every team, every position, every player and adjusted them all to make sure the CPU automation would still give accurate depth charts. Which is why it took so long. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited by rovert22044; 04-20-2014 at 03:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2014, 12:55 PM   #46
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

Rovert

Here is a suggestion for contracts for "big name" players like D Jackson, Brandon Browner, Chris Johnson, etc.... I use this on the Patriots team (I use this team) to try and make the contracts equal their real life counterparts. For example, C Ryan Wendell's contract in real life is 2 year 7.25m contact. I use this website (http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/) to look up contracts. However, if you sign him with his current rating his contract is way larger than that. So what I do is look up all Centers in the game that are free agents and try and find player whom you can sign to a contact that is closet to that price range and lower Wendell's rating (AWR) down to match that other players overall and than sign the player (Wendell) and than raise his AWR back up to whatever it was before I lowered it.

I have gotten pretty close to current contracts for some players like LaFell, Browner, Vilfork, and a few others on the Patriots.

Now this is very time consuming but I think it would be a cool idea to do for "big name" players. It would take way to long to do for every free agent and some players that are on 1 year deals is pretty much impossible to do like Revis.

I tried to explain this as best as I can so if it's not making sense send me a PM and I will try and explain it better. Some players you can't do this for like Revis as he is on a 1 year 12m contract so I lower his rating down, sign him to a low 1 year deal and than when I start my CCM I sign him to a contract extension. It's the best we can do with what we have.

For example:
BOLD= REAL LIFE
Italic = Madden
Lafell 9m/3yrs 8.43m/3yrs
Wendell 7.25m/2 yrs 8.94m/3yrs
Nikovich 15m/3yrs 15.16m/3yrs
Wilfork 23m/3yrs 20.55/3yrs
Bowner 16.8m/3yrs 15.15m/3yrs

Let me know what you think of this idea....Trying to make it a realistic as possible.

As well about what I spoke about in another post I'm looking through Patriots depth chart and it has C. Baker starting over N. Solder for LT, Solder is the starter. Rating 91vs.62. All the others look fine for the Patriots, I'm just looking at their roster. At least it was that way at the main menu when I loaded the roster.

Last edited by strife1013; 04-20-2014 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Adding examples
Old 04-20-2014, 02:38 PM   #47
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Rovert

Here is a suggestion for contracts for "big name" players like D Jackson, Brandon Browner, Chris Johnson, etc.... I use this on the Patriots team (I use this team) to try and make the contracts equal their real life counterparts. For example, C Ryan Wendell's contract in real life is 2 year 7.25m contact. I use this website (http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/) to look up contracts. However, if you sign him with his current rating his contract is way larger than that. So what I do is look up all Centers in the game that are free agents and try and find player whom you can sign to a contact that is closet to that price range and lower Wendell's rating (AWR) down to match that other players overall and than sign the player (Wendell) and than raise his AWR back up to whatever it was before I lowered it.

I have gotten pretty close to current contracts for some players like LaFell, Browner, Vilfork, and a few others on the Patriots.

Now this is very time consuming but I think it would be a cool idea to do for "big name" players. It would take way to long to do for every free agent and some players that are on 1 year deals is pretty much impossible to do like Revis.

I tried to explain this as best as I can so if it's not making sense send me a PM and I will try and explain it better. Some players you can't do this for like Revis as he is on a 1 year 12m contract so I lower his rating down, sign him to a low 1 year deal and than when I start my CCM I sign him to a contract extension. It's the best we can do with what we have.

For example:
BOLD= REAL LIFE
Italic = Madden
Lafell 9m/3yrs 8.43m/3yrs
Wendell 7.25m/2 yrs 8.94m/3yrs
Nikovich 15m/3yrs 15.16m/3yrs
Wilfork 23m/3yrs 20.55/3yrs
Bowner 16.8m/3yrs 15.15m/3yrs

Let me know what you think of this idea....Trying to make it a realistic as possible.

As well about what I spoke about in another post I'm looking through Patriots depth chart and it has C. Baker starting over N. Solder for LT, Solder is the starter. Rating 91vs.62. All the others look fine for the Patriots, I'm just looking at their roster. At least it was that way at the main menu when I loaded the roster.
The contract idea is a good one. If I have any free time, I'll go through and do that. It'll definitely be time consuming. Lol

And are you saying Baker is starting over Solder in the depth charts on the game? If so, that's a 3 second fix. Haha I'll get to it when I get home later from work.

Old 04-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #48
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
The contract idea is a good one. If I have any free time, I'll go through and do that. It'll definitely be time consuming. Lol

And are you saying Baker is starting over Solder in the depth charts on the game? If so, that's a 3 second fix. Haha I'll get to it when I get home later from work.

Ya, I know it's a 3 second fix for me. :-) already changed it. Just giving you the info for your next update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »