Home

XboxOne FBGratings Roster Project

This is a discussion on XboxOne FBGratings Roster Project within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2014, 02:33 PM   #137
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: XboxOne FBGratings Roster Project

Does anyone know if M25 roster files will be compatible with M15? Thus allowing us to download through the community, the M25 rosters?

I assume if M15 is gonna see a change to how sliders are handled and there will be changes to playbooks, none of those files will be usable in M15.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 07-26-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #138
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Forgive me if this is dumb question but I have passed on last 2 madden games so I'm not sure if you can do this or not, but I'm wondering if you can re rate rosters using FBG rosters and then take them into an online league? I do understand without editing draft classes that anything over the 1st initial season things get thrown off but I really want to play in a online league with FBG ratings as I redid my rosters with dan's ratings a few years ago and the difference was game changing where I'm not sure I could play with EA's out of box rosters ever again.

Thanks in advance for any answers...
Old 07-26-2014, 10:21 PM   #139
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Forgive me if this is dumb question but I have passed on last 2 madden games so I'm not sure if you can do this or not, but I'm wondering if you can re rate rosters using FBG rosters and then take them into an online league? I do understand without editing draft classes that anything over the 1st initial season things get thrown off but I really want to play in a online league with FBG ratings as I redid my rosters with dan's ratings a few years ago and the difference was game changing where I'm not sure I could play with EA's out of box rosters ever again.

Thanks in advance for any answers...

Yes you can do that. Just load the rosters then go into CFM and pick load rosters and you will have them for CFM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #140
MVP

OVR: 3

@charter04

Do you have any gameplay video for your FBGratings rosters that you could share? Would love to see this in action (since I don't have Madden 25) b/c if the gameplay is considerably improved, I may look into getting this because I'm gettin' that football itch... LOL!
Old 07-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #141
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@charter04

Do you have any gameplay video for your FBGratings rosters that you could share? Would love to see this in action (since I don't have Madden 25) b/c if the gameplay is considerably improved, I may look into getting this because I'm gettin' that football itch... LOL!

You can go to my twitch channel and the games might be archived
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »