Home

Madden 15 Ultimate Roster (xBox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Ultimate Roster (xBox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2014, 08:46 AM   #1
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 15 Ultimate Roster

http://dy.snimg.com/story-image/0/24...7965-0-600.jpg

Well guys i'm here to bring you guys and the community a Madden 15 roster that will be releasing less than a week after Madden 15 releases and the reason this roster's release will be soon is because I have already finished the roster on Madden 25 for my 360 and plan to manually port it into Madden 15 for my xBox One so now that we have discussed how this roster is possibel lets start talking about the features

Updated Ratings - I will be manually re-rating everybody who I feel needs it I will do this every week as the season progresses.

Updated Equipment - I have compared photos of almost every player in game to make the roster look as real as possible.

Updated Transactions - Every transaction that takes place this season will be in this roster to make the roster realistic.

Weekly Updates - Every Wednesday a new Roster Update will be uploaded with all the features above updated.

Gameplay - The ratings will be updated so the game plays great like the real life NFL to make the game x100 better!

Connected Franchise - just like gameplay I intend the stats for players in connected franchise to be as real as possible!

*There may be more features depending on the editing abilities in the upcoming Madden 15 game

I honestly think that this roster will be without a doubt the best roster available with the improvements EA has given us this roster combined with EA's additions to the game AMAZING!!!Also for some of you guys who may be wondering why I started this thread now instead of closer to the release of the game the reason is because I want to build up hype and get your opinions and can gather your opinions on what you would want in a roster!

Last edited by marcuscouch10; 08-30-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Icon14 Re: Madden 15 Ultimate Roster (xBox One)

Oh wow this sounds really awesome and I can't wait to try it out. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition so hopefully the game itself is much improved and this will simply be that really tasty icing on the cake. Good stuff bro and thank you for taking the time out. I will be here when it drops to hit you with constructive criticism to better improve the project :-)
Old 08-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Re: Madden 15 Ultimate Roster (xBox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Oh wow this sounds really awesome and I can't wait to try it out. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition so hopefully the game itself is much improved and this will simply be that really tasty icing on the cake. Good stuff bro and thank you for taking the time out. I will be here when it drops to hit you with constructive criticism to better improve the project :-)
Thanks! I also pre-ordered Ultimate Edition and the roster should drop 1-2 weeks after the game does also I will be doing a Pre-Season update for all of the bench rookies and base their ratings off some of their Pre-Season games.
Old 08-19-2014, 06:18 AM   #4
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

I just preordered an X1 madden 15 bundle so I will have it the day it's released. I look forward to use this roster. Will u have settings & sliders to eventually go along with this project?
Old 08-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6

Are you going to take a look at DAC rating for the QB?

I think that rating needs a lot of work for most QB. I counted 39 backup/guys competing for a starting job with 70-90 DAC. Some of the guys on that list imo should be lower if the top QB DAC has been changed like they did this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 01:51 PM   #6
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iameich
I just preordered an X1 madden 15 bundle so I will have it the day it's released. I look forward to use this roster. Will u have settings & sliders to eventually go along with this project?

If you guys would want this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuke
Are you going to take a look at DAC rating for the QB?

I think that rating needs a lot of work for most QB. I counted 39 backup/guys competing for a starting job with 70-90 DAC. Some of the guys on that list imo should be lower if the top QB DAC has been changed like they did this year.

I'd rather not since the CFM Stars are broke I know that it will only get worse if I lower all Deep Throw Ratings
Old 08-30-2014, 01:54 PM   #7
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Hey guys making a new thread for this roster soon!
Old 08-31-2014, 11:49 AM   #8
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »