Home

Madden NFL 15 - FBGratings Roster Project (PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - FBGratings Roster Project (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 - FBGratings Roster Project (PS4)

i would like to help
Old 09-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 32

That's fine wake. I currently have the roster, and then completing team 14 of 32. The floor will be open for somebody else to take the roster tomorrow night.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #51
Just started!

OVR: 0

Im available saturday night aroun 10:30 Pm est to do some work. I could push out two teams. any in particular?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 09:17 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeforest5022336
Im available saturday night aroun 10:30 Pm est to do some work. I could push out two teams. any in particular?
You can choose any of the teams left available. We should be at the halfway point by Saturday, at least I hope so. A little envious that the XBOX guys are done already. Oh well, we will get there. No one lined up to take the roster, so I guess I will be keeping it until Saturday. I may be able to get two teams done between now and then/
Old 09-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #53
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
You can choose any of the teams left available. We should be at the halfway point by Saturday, at least I hope so. A little envious that the XBOX guys are done already. Oh well, we will get there. No one lined up to take the roster, so I guess I will be keeping it until Saturday. I may be able to get two teams done between now and then/
SEC though I adore your efforts and trying to get others onboard Just know that last years efforts went south when others got involved sometime even the biggest undertakings are best tackled alone.

VanWolf(forum heavyweight here - as gold ol tomba and Yourself LOL of course) bared down and did it himself and probably went a little crazy in the process but hey thats what us community leaders to do! LOL

Last edited by Tomba; 09-22-2014 at 10:19 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
SEC though I adore your efforts and trying to get others onboard Just know that last years efforts went south when others got involved sometime even the biggest undertakings are best tackled alone.

VanWolf(forum heavyweight here - as gold ol tomba and Yourself LOL of course) bared down and did it himself and probably went a little crazy in the process but hey thats what us community leaders to do! LOL
I plan on finishing them, but my schedule doesn't allow me to do a whole lot during the week so even if I finish 3 teams a week, which should be the minimum, I'm still looking at 5 weeks completion time. You have to remember, that my rosters include all of the undrafted free agents. Creating those players takes time to research, to get those players as accurate as I can get them. The free agents speak for themselves in regards to the accuracy, because they look very close to their real life counterparts. I am also taking the time to get the rosters as close to the actual week 1 rosters as I can get them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »