Home

Madden NFL 15 - FBGratings Roster Project (PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 - FBGratings Roster Project (PS4) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Madden NFL 15 - FBGratings Roster Project (PS4)

Enough people are getting the game now that I'm going to go ahead and create this thread.

I intend to create a roster file for PS4 using FBGratings' player ratings database. Ideally, since there are ton of re-rates to do, I can get some people to help me out. I figure we can break this up by conference; if you're interested in helping out, please sign up for a conference below.

To keep things consistent and to have everyone working off the same set of ratings (as the FBGratings site updates frequently), I'm going to post a file this weekend which will be a snapshot of the FBGratings website in a spreadsheet. Please work off that file and not the website directly.

Also note that I will not have the game until next Tuesday, so if there is to be progress before that time it won't be by me, unfortunately.

---

NFC East - CM Hooe
NFC North - HopiDesertPriest (Bears, Vikings)
NFC South - ?
NFC West - huskerfan4life

AFC East - ?
AFC North - azdawgpound
AFC South - huskerfan4life
AFC West - huskerfan4life

Free Agents - ?
Attached Files
File Type: zip FBGratings 8-25-2014.zip (2.25 MB, 158 views)

Last edited by CM Hooe; 08-25-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 - FBGratings Roster Project (PS4)

ok I have a question when I was doing these for 25... I ran into the problem with some teams and players....where there overalls didn't match what was on fbg? im not talking like point here or there ... im talking like a player saying 66 overall then when u input all the stats it comes out to be 35? or 25 or in 40's?

that could ruin a cfm because with way ea has it with how a player fits that scheme if it lowers them u gonna spend a lot trying to get that players overall higher. it also may cause the cmp to cut players with overalls like that because there to low.

I told dan about it in the fbg thread in main area but he said its just a glitch.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #3
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0

Why is Drew Brees an 80 OVR? But Rodgers and Manning are 95-96...
Old 08-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
ok I have a question when I was doing these for 25... I ran into the problem with some teams and players....where there overalls didn't match what was on fbg? im not talking like point here or there ... im talking like a player saying 66 overall then when u input all the stats it comes out to be 35? or 25 or in 40's?

that could ruin a cfm because with way ea has it with how a player fits that scheme if it lowers them u gonna spend a lot trying to get that players overall higher. it also may cause the cmp to cut players with overalls like that because there to low.

I told dan about it in the fbg thread in main area but he said its just a glitch.
The ratings for FBGratings aren't compatible with CFM whatsoever past the first season, as the draft prospects are rated completely differently and more in line with how Donny Moore rates the player in the base roster set. The rookies will dominate the league pretty much immediately.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:36 PM   #5
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

I really wish everyone started out with lower ratings to begin with. Especially in CFM. Thats half the problem with the game. Its overpowering and unfailable (I know it isnt really a word, but you get the meaning lol). I wish they would edit down the attributes so everyone isnt a 99 by there 2nd and 3rd year. Honestly, how many players in the NFL actually make it to a 99 status? Just my opinion, but 99 rated players should only be a elite few ever, not half a team by year 2 or 3 lol.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 06:01 PM   #6
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

I have got a ton of free time and I could the follwing divisions
NFC West
AFC West
AFC South

I am disabled and do not work and I can get these started tonight & done in the next few day, Please let me do these I really want to help

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz
Old 08-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #7
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

You got it Husker, I'll mark you down for all those divisions. Ambitious of you!

Thanks for the help in advance!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #8
#1 conrhusker fan

huskerfan4life's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
You got it Husker, I'll mark you down for all those divisions. Ambitious of you!

Thanks for the help in advance!
that's no problem this will give something to do

Follow Me On Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbadjz

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »