Home

So, no Tebow in Madden 15? HELP ME PLEASE!

This is a discussion on So, no Tebow in Madden 15? HELP ME PLEASE! within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 05:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
So, no Tebow in Madden 15? HELP ME PLEASE!

I know a lot of people dislike Tebow and he is a very polarizing player to many, but I also know he has an avid fan base. With that said, it has been confirmed Tebow is not and will not be in Madden 15 as of right now up until the week 1 roster. Going by this logic, unless a team signs him (unlikely) he will never make a roster for play in Madden 15. With that said, I am sure many people would like to play with Tim Tebow in the newest version of madden for regular play and Connected Career Franchises. I understand Tebow is not everyone's favorite player but please don't comment with anti-Tebow comments as I am really hoping to get Tebow supporters to take a stand against this decision to leave Tebow out of Madden 15. Thus, if you would like to see Tim Tebow added to a roster on Madden 15 please make your voice heard by expressing your desire to those responsible for Madden 15 to add Tebow to a roster. Tweet @EAMaddenNFL @Josh_Looman @Donny_Moore https://www.change.org/p/madden-nfl-...-madden-nfl-15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 07:44 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: So, no Tebow in Madden 15? HELP ME PLEASE!

I'll care about Tebow, when he is actually playing for an NFL team. Sadly, I think Tebow's days the playing football on a professional level are done .
Old 08-24-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Seriously....there is this feature called 'Create a Player'....
Old 08-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Create a player in my opinion doesn't do the situation justice when he was a player who had a facial scan, personal throwing style, and even a personal cadence. Not to mention, creating a player loses all the presentation that comes with the actual player coming into the game, announcers talking about him, etc.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:36 PM   #5
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot2123
Create a player in my opinion doesn't do the situation justice when he was a player who had a facial scan, personal throwing style, and even a personal cadence. Not to mention, creating a player loses all the presentation that comes with the actual player coming into the game, announcers talking about him, etc.
You really love Tebow huh? Just take his ratings from Madden 25 and create him, it's your only option. Even if he was added to the game, I'm sure they removed a lot of his commentary and his animations in favor of somebody else.

Tebow's career is over, you're not going to see him in Madden from this point on. Sorry.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:17 PM   #6
Rookie

JayEmCee's Arena

OVR: 0

lol @ the constant Tebow hate.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:25 PM   #7
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Technically Tebow is still a FA and he continues to work to eventually play again. It's a little early to remove him imo should have left him in the FA pool.

I don't really care either way, just saying
Old 08-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Uh Tim Tebow is an announcer for the SEC netowrk and has said he has given up his hope to play in the NFL
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »