Home

Madden 15 rosters are different in franchise mode

This is a discussion on Madden 15 rosters are different in franchise mode within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
Rookie

Pitbullz4Life's Arena

OVR: 1
Madden 15 rosters are different in franchise mode

I've notice that the franchise rosters don't reflex the updated rosters from EA.. I had the same problem last year.. It gives up 2 options. "Use default connected franchise roster or import custom roster. Either the new is the EA updated roster...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 10:12 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 15 rosters are different in franchise mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbullz4Life
I've notice that the franchise rosters don't reflex the updated rosters from EA.. I had the same problem last year.. It gives up 2 options. "Use default connected franchise roster or import custom roster. Either the new is the EA updated roster...

if u are looking at overalls they will be different from play now because cfm goes by what scheme u have set up for your team.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #3
Pro

movethechains11's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
if u are looking at overalls they will be different from play now because cfm goes by what scheme u have set up for your team.
Which causes CPU teams to release early draft picks like DAT, Paul Richardson, Andre Williams, ect.. Two weeks into the preseason way to go madden
Old 08-27-2014, 01:40 AM   #4
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbullz4Life
SIMPLE SOLUTION my friends.A yearly workaround for me for Updated Rostersn for your Franchise.Works for any Franchise...Online, Offline etc. I just do offline. Anyways....Make sure u have then updated EA Roster and then, press save (TouchPad on PS4),then click NEW. Then name the Roster File whatever u want. Once saved....Start a Franchise and select The CUSTOM ROSTER Option, then select the Custom Roster SAVE you just created. Then u r READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL. Later in the year they update the Franchise Rosters too, but...doing this is far better because u get weekly updates. Simple Simple Simple. Have Fun.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:53 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
SIMPLE SOLUTION my friends.A yearly workaround for me for Updated Rostersn for your Franchise.Works for any Franchise...Online, Offline etc. I just do offline. Anyways....Make sure u have then updated EA Roster and then, press save (TouchPad on PS4),then click NEW. Then name the Roster File whatever u want. Once saved....Start a Franchise and select The CUSTOM ROSTER Option, then select the Custom Roster SAVE you just created. Then u r READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL. Later in the year they update the Franchise Rosters too, but...doing this is far better because u get weekly updates. Simple Simple Simple. Have Fun.
Once you start a franchise, will the new roster updates that happen week after week be reflected in your franchise? What about game updates and fixed stuff too?
Gal 2:20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 07:52 AM   #6
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Once you start a franchise, will the new roster updates that happen week after week be reflected in your franchise? What about game updates and fixed stuff too?
Rosters do not update after you start your franchise no matter what Rosters are being nice used.So if u do what I said above^^^....they will stay that way b/c it's your Franchise . If Rosters wers updated after you already started a franchise, It would be a disaster. For example, if a player on your team or Cpu Team got hurt or traded in real life, then it would cause chaos when u find out that the new playef isn't on your team or is hurt so u couldn't use him. A franchise is YOUR FRANCHISE, the rosters and stats are your personal experience which is what makes it so much fun and addicting.
BUT..u could start a NEW FRANCHISE once The Reg.Season WK 1 updatenot drops if u really need the most updated rosters, but that's foolish if u are in an intense year2year Franchise. As for other game updates and patches,....they do affect your Franchise by fixing glitches etc. Which is not what u would want. Good Luck.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:08 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
I do create a new roster, and then "import new roster" and it still reverts back to the old ratings. When you click "import custom roster", it doesn't let you select which roster to import at that point, it asks you to load it before starting the franchise and it's supposed to import the loaded one. Maybe i just don't understand what you're saying.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:14 AM   #8
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoMac21
I do create a new roster, and then "import new roster" and it still reverts back to the old ratings. When you click "import custom roster", it doesn't let you select which roster to import at that point, it asks you to load it before starting the franchise and it's supposed to import the loaded one. Maybe i just don't understand what you're saying.
Depending on what offensive or defensive Schemes u have changes the Ratings in all Madden franchises. Check it yourself...once u are at Preseason WK 1 in your Franchise, Scroll over to the TEAM MENU, Select TEAM ROADMAP, the Select SCHEMES. Scroll over with Dpad and u will see QB1, HB1, FB1 and so on.Each Position has a Scheme of what type of play style u want at the position, so for example....if u have Vick he's a Mobile QB and has a Strong Arm, so u want to pickma scheme that fits him. Every scheme gives a different Rating.It may be Higher or Lower, but it shouldn't drop a players rating if u pick the scheme best fit. So for Vick, u wouldn't choose Balanced or Pocket passer, if it's thede by default that will account for your dropped down ratings. Just do what I do, go through every position and play around till u find your starters best scheme . It's pretty simple, it just takes a few mins to check back n forth between Scheme and roster to check for best fits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »