Home

Madden 15 Roster Errors

This is a discussion on Madden 15 Roster Errors within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 11:40 AM   #41
Rookie

GiantsFan2013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 Roster Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Just because they're on IR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, yes. If you're on the IR, you're not on the 53-Man Roster, and not eligible for the team that year. Don't want to see them on the field in Madden. They should make an IR part of the roster to avoid these situations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 03:01 PM   #42
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFan2013
Well, yes. If you're on the IR, you're not on the 53-Man Roster, and not eligible for the team that year. Don't want to see them on the field in Madden. They should make an IR part of the roster to avoid these situations.
Here's what I do:

- Players placed on IR: Keep them on the roster, usually leaving them where they would be on the depth chart. I want to play with the team they'd have without injuries. Some players are placed on IR with a designation to return so they are still on the team and can play later in the season.

- Practice Squad: Cut 'em. They can't suit up and play anyway. Additionally, by rule, NFL teams can sign players off another team's practice squad so long as it is to the new team's active 53-man roster. So, in essence, they basically function like free agents anyhow.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:08 PM   #43
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Steelers - Will Johnson and Cortez Allen have the wrong picture.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:27 AM   #44
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper09
Steelers - Will Johnson and Cortez Allen have the wrong picture.

these are known and from what EA said the pic's will need a patch to fix them and my reply to that is?? well they had there right pic's in 25 so what happen when putting them into 15?
Old 09-13-2014, 05:49 PM   #45
MVP

forme95's Arena

In the next update, can you (donny) un god Manziel. Way off base on this rating. You have every player overrated as it is, but you have him WAY over rated AND IM ABrowns fan

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #46
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Kain Colter is missing from the Minnesota Vikings he plays Wide Receiver/Running back last year he was Northwestern's Quarterback
Old 09-13-2014, 08:14 PM   #47
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
In the next update, can you (donny) un god Manziel. Way off base on this rating. You have every player overrated as it is, but you have him WAY over rated AND IM ABrowns fan

hmm so u want him to lower manziel? heck he's already lowered to guys for browns who haven't even played a snap... one he lowered by 6 points other by 3.

what area's is he god like in? his TA's? heck I tried playing with hoyer...today for first time and he couldn't hit broad side of a barn... had Austin on streak no defenders around I throw and it goes about 15 yards then hits the dirt.

maybe its because im not used to playing with hoyer because even last yr hoyer couldn't hit nothing heck I was using tanney and he played better.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:59 PM   #48
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hmm so u want him to lower manziel? heck he's already lowered to guys for browns who haven't even played a snap... one he lowered by 6 points other by 3.

what area's is he god like in? his TA's? heck I tried playing with hoyer...today for first time and he couldn't hit broad side of a barn... had Austin on streak no defenders around I throw and it goes about 15 yards then hits the dirt.

maybe its because im not used to playing with hoyer because even last yr hoyer couldn't hit nothing heck I was using tanney and he played better.
I have my acc down to where Hoyer is about 60%. Manziel comes in and is always in the 70's. I thought one game was just a fluke. But Hoyer got injured for 3 games and Manziel was never under the 70's.
Might just be a product of the game. He doesnt scramble either though lol. I play on coach mode. LOL, maybe "god" was a little to strong a word

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »