Home

Madden 15 FBG Ratings Project (XB1)

This is a discussion on Madden 15 FBG Ratings Project (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2014, 05:22 PM   #65
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 FBG Ratings Project (XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Update: I got a little delayed today but got the whole NFC done and all AFDC teams offenses and DL and LB done. I got 15 AFC teams to go with just there secondaries left to edit, but I have already done the top 50 cb and safeties at their positions. It's about 20 minutes per team now so roughly 5 hours left to go.
Sounds great man, can't wait to see it uploaded. Updating the players as the season goes on is a lot easier, so once this initial work is done we're pretty much good to go until next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 04:13 AM   #66
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

All done! It took me 11 days and I figure around 115 hours to do every player on each team. I have not done free agents yet but I did all practice players as well.

I am going to take Monday to do depth charts and review and see if I missed anything. I hope to have it on share by Tuesday if not late 2mo.

I'd love to get equipment edits and any mistakes cleaned up as well as free agents done but I will need some help from here on out. If anyone posts mistakes on the new thread I'll correct ASAP and repost.

After doing that I'm gonna make some roster tweaks of my own after the patch (if need be to fix some gameplay issues that sliders can't fix). I hope you guys enjoy it because I will never do this again! Lol! At least not by myself! It consumed my last 2 weeks everyday. I still can't believe I'm done. I had no idea it would be that time consuming when I started...

Anyways keep a look out for new thread and on 2kshare by Tuesday at latest...
Old 09-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #67
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
All done! It took me 11 days and I figure around 115 hours to do every player on each team. I have not done free agents yet but I did all practice players as well.

I am going to take Monday to do depth charts and review and see if I missed anything. I hope to have it on share by Tuesday if not late 2mo.

I'd love to get equipment edits and any mistakes cleaned up as well as free agents done but I will need some help from here on out. If anyone posts mistakes on the new thread I'll correct ASAP and repost.

After doing that I'm gonna make some roster tweaks of my own after the patch (if need be to fix some gameplay issues that sliders can't fix). I hope you guys enjoy it because I will never do this again! Lol! At least not by myself! It consumed my last 2 weeks everyday. I still can't believe I'm done. I had no idea it would be that time consuming when I started...

Anyways keep a look out for new thread and on 2kshare by Tuesday at latest...
For what it's worth, thank you for your effort. Your last two weeks will be greatly appreciated by many looking to get the best football out of this game. Looking forward to trying it out.

If you need help editing anything from here on I'd be glad to help. I thought this project was dead but youre the man!

Old 09-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #68
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Rosters are on share. New thread has been started. They are not done as far as free agents and equipment edits but every player on every team had been re rated.

Gamertag: vannwolfhawk206

Enjoy!
Old 09-24-2014, 01:31 AM   #69
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

I'm going to keep this thread alive so that we have two versions of the roster. The changes that you have made to the rosters look interesting and should definitely work, but I plan on updating these every week, and having the exact numbers for every category is going to help me keep track. Please don't take any disrespect with me using your roster as my base, I really couldn't possibly be any more thankful of the work you've done.

I've been in the proccess of re-rating everyone's awareness and the spc catch and CIT stat for receivers and TEs. Its taken me longer than I thought it would, but I'm halfway through now. Once I'm done with that I'll update the OP with my file (You will be credited this time and with every new iteration vannwolfhawk, if I wasn't broke as hell I'd seriously donate money to you lol.) I plan on updating the rosters every week, the exact day the fbg website updates. Thank you to everyone who has helped with this project, and thanks in advance to anyone who will help these files with testing, slider sets, adjustments, and anything of that sort. We're in the homestretch guys, I'm honestly dying to play with these things myself, but I've been editing the file for hours now and I can tell my girlfriend hates me (Plus she wants to play titanfall lol.)

Hoping to have the OP updated tomorrow. Once again, thank you everyone.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:18 PM   #70
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oinkersthepig
I'm going to keep this thread alive so that we have two versions of the roster. The changes that you have made to the rosters look interesting and should definitely work, but I plan on updating these every week, and having the exact numbers for every category is going to help me keep track. Please don't take any disrespect with me using your roster as my base, I really couldn't possibly be any more thankful of the work you've done.

I've been in the proccess of re-rating everyone's awareness and the spc catch and CIT stat for receivers and TEs. Its taken me longer than I thought it would, but I'm halfway through now. Once I'm done with that I'll update the OP with my file (You will be credited this time and with every new iteration vannwolfhawk, if I wasn't broke as hell I'd seriously donate money to you lol.) I plan on updating the rosters every week, the exact day the fbg website updates. Thank you to everyone who has helped with this project, and thanks in advance to anyone who will help these files with testing, slider sets, adjustments, and anything of that sort. We're in the homestretch guys, I'm honestly dying to play with these things myself, but I've been editing the file for hours now and I can tell my girlfriend hates me (Plus she wants to play titanfall lol.)

Hoping to have the OP updated tomorrow. Once again, thank you everyone.
Awwww s**t I forgot about that. When I started project I was going to keep man and zone ratings for defense the same as out of box and spectacular catch and catch and traffic for db's and wr. I did wr early in project for top 50 and same with top cb's to give them superstar feel. My thought process outside of those issues are how are those things scout able? Plus ea stated guys above certain man and zone ratings would say 85 for example would not break on the ball the same. I'm big on not dumbing down CPU AI as well as skill traits. Totally forgot about that. My bad! I should also state qb fixes are in roster as well with trait changes so if ea patches game and fixes qb's you will need to go in and change those as well.

But hey no hard feelings, like I said I wasn't doing this for community to start I was doing it for me. Only problem now is that you have gone in and are changing awareness we will have 2 projects going and will now need to do free agents on your own as mine are almost complete. Lol oh well...
Old 09-25-2014, 09:11 PM   #71
Rookie

Oinkersthepig's Arena

Quote:
Awwww s**t I forgot about that. When I started project I was going to keep man and zone ratings for defense the same as out of box and spectacular catch and catch and traffic for db's and wr. I did wr early in project for top 50 and same with top cb's to give them superstar feel. My thought process outside of those issues are how are those things scout able? Plus ea stated guys above certain man and zone ratings would say 85 for example would not break on the ball the same. I'm big on not dumbing down CPU AI as well as skill traits. Totally forgot about that. My bad! I should also state qb fixes are in roster as well with trait changes so if ea patches game and fixes qb's you will need to go in and change those as well.

But hey no hard feelings, like I said I wasn't doing this for community to start I was doing it for me. Only problem now is that you have gone in and are changing awareness we will have 2 projects going and will now need to do free agents on your own as mine are almost complete. Lol oh well...
It amazes me how quick you put in work man, that's crazy lol. I'm actually going to encourage people to use your roster, I would just say screw it and use yours now, but I just finished so I guess I'll bight the bullet here lol.

My roster is up under FBGFULLRATINGS under my name, no free agents done and I haven't done the depth charts so I wouldn't consider this the official release, but whatever. Feel kind of dumb for even redoing these ratings because it took hours, but I've already done it so... lol.

Best of luck to you man, hopefully between the two of us as many people as possible can get the roster they want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #72
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't fully understand these rosters. Why are there so many players rated below a 40 that aren't even injured? Some are in the 20s. Not seeing it. I get the injured players being rated low, but that's kinda pointless if you want to start a fantasy franchise (like me) or a franchise with no pre-existing injuries. So I have to re-rate all of the injured players manually to do that? I don't even know what some of their previous FBG even ratings are to do so. Idk. Not feeling that.

Also, are there any created players in this roster? And if so, who?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »