Home

Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

This is a discussion on Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming! within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2014, 06:17 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

Hey i would love to help let me know what i can do to help the progress this!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 32

Trey, I got your message. The rosters are tied up until at least tomorrow. We may only have time for clean up and review before they are passed over to Bob. I can put you on it next week.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:24 PM   #27
Banned

Mooch, take your time, don't burn yourself out. You don't have to worry about the free agents. Just let me know when the roster is complete, upload it, & I will take it from there. Thanks bud
Old 09-17-2014, 06:56 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok thats cool just let me know till then good luck!!!!!
Old 09-17-2014, 10:54 PM   #29
Banned

Panthers are up on the share! Reviewing Seahawks now!
Old 09-17-2014, 11:01 PM   #30
Banned

Ok, any takers for a roster tomorrow or am I going to keep the file and start on the Pack?
Old 09-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #31
EA Game Changer

simfballcritic's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey man, just want to applaud you for doing this. I can only imagine how time consuming it is.I feel like the lower ratings definitely makes the game play better. I haven't spent much time with the roster you have completed yet but from the time I did spend with it leaves me with the same thoughts.

I'm in the process now of convincing the Devs and Donny Moore to lower the ratings. Other sports games are doing it so they need to follow suit. Also, I'm pitching the idea of position specific ratings and player abilities. I mean what's the point of an Offensive Lineman having throwing power. I really think it makes the game go crazy because that's one more animation the system has to calculate for that player. I could be wrong but I think it does have some affect on the gameplay. No point my DT to have juke and spin move ratings.

Thanks again man, your work is appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by simfballcritic
Hey man, just want to applaud you for doing this. I can only imagine how time consuming it is.I feel like the lower ratings definitely makes the game play better. I haven't spent much time with the roster you have completed yet but from the time I did spend with it leaves me with the same thoughts.

I'm in the process now of convincing the Devs and Donny Moore to lower the ratings. Other sports games are doing it so they need to follow suit. Also, I'm pitching the idea of position specific ratings and player abilities. I mean what's the point of an Offensive Lineman having throwing power. I really think it makes the game go crazy because that's one more animation the system has to calculate for that player. I could be wrong but I think it does have some affect on the gameplay. No point my DT to have juke and spin move ratings.

Thanks again man, your work is appreciated!
Sim, thanks again. We will get the project done ASAP. Meanwhile the updated rosters are on the share. We are 10/32 as of today and expect to be at the just under the halfway mark by Monday.

Something that concerns me is that we are 2 games deep into the new console and we still don't have editable IR lists and practice squads. Would you mention that to them. Maybe drop it in their ear that this is something we would like to have. Also, ask if in the future they could make draft classes editable? Thanks again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »