Home

Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

This is a discussion on Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming! within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 07:57 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Accurate FBG Rated Rosters for Madden 15? Yep, They are Coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyVegas28
Sorry, I missed your last few messages cause I was working on roster. I released a few players that are not on the team or practice squad nor were they on fbg site for eagles. I also created trey Burton at te and edited the kicker correctly. Is this ok?
Not sure... how much research did you put into the created player? Did you research the body type... skin color... how close is the player to his real life counterpart. Is his birthday correct, because sadly, if these things were not covered when creating the player, I would prefer not to use the changes. Please don't take offense, but there is certain bar I set for my projects. Created players cannot be deleted in Madden 15. Is his height and Weight correct? Were the players released rated before you released them?

Going forward, I think ratings only would be the most help. I like to create the players and set the depth charts in my review process. It takes more time for me to go back and check the accuracy sometimes than it does to do the work myself. I'd like the rosters to be left intact because I'd prefer to know if a player is on the free agent list or needs to be created. I keep close track of players removed from the rosters. The created player is most of my concern at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #66
Banned

Looks like DCEBB is updating the site, so I expect the site will be down until sometime tomorrow morning. I will proceed with the Bills Tomorrow night.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:24 PM   #67
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Not sure... how much research did you put into the created player? Did you research the body type... skin color... how close is the player to his real life counterpart. Is his birthday correct, because sadly, if these things were not covered when creating the player, I would prefer not to use the changes. Please don't take offense, but there is certain bar I set for my projects. Created players cannot be deleted in Madden 15. Is his height and Weight correct? Were the players released rated before you released them?

Going forward, I think ratings only would be the most help. I like to create the players and set the depth charts in my review process. It takes more time for me to go back and check the accuracy sometimes than it does to do the work myself. I'd like the rosters to be left intact because I'd prefer to know if a player is on the free agent list or needs to be created. I keep close track of players removed from the rosters. The created player is most of my concern at this point.
No offense taken. I appreciate your attention to detail and what you are doing. I didn't rerate the guys I released and my created player has accurate info except dob. Just trying to help but I should of waited to hear from you first. Should I scrap the project?
Old 10-02-2014, 08:54 PM   #68
Banned

Yeah, the FBG site is down for the night. Let me contemplate what needs to be done. I will get back to you.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:38 AM   #69
Banned

Vinny, I went back and made some corrections to some of the rosters I've done prior. So, I'm going to use the roster that I'm currently working on. I had to fix some duplicate Player issues and I didn't want you to continue work on a roster that we aren't going to be able to use.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #70
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Vinny, I went back and made some corrections to some of the rosters I've done prior. So, I'm going to use the roster that I'm currently working on. I had to fix some duplicate Player issues and I didn't want you to continue work on a roster that we aren't going to be able to use.
Ok, sounds good. Good luck, I know this is a very time consuming project but looking forward to the finish line because these rosters will change the game for sure! Thank you for your efforts!
Old 10-03-2014, 09:39 PM   #71
Banned

Jump on the Sammy Watkins bandwagon folks... The Buffalo Bills are complete and on the share. 22/32
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #72
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Jump on the Sammy Watkins bandwagon folks... The Buffalo Bills are complete and on the share. 22/32
Keep grinding SEC! Your so close! The final stretch! You should add a paypal link man for people to donate. This is like a full time job. I think it's awesome what your doing for community. Even though I'm not on ps4 I think I speak for everyone in saying thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »