Home

Official EA rosters

This is a discussion on Official EA rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 11:51 AM   #49
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official EA rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFly
Donny Moore uses ourlads.com? Really? What a joke. Any one of us would be better at this than him, and he gets paid all day to work on it, whereas we have lives outside of Madden.

They really need to tweak how roster editing works.

- Allow users to place and remove players on IR.
- Allow 3 DEs, 2 DTs, 2 RBs, 0 FBs, single Gs, Ts, or Cs. I don't know how many times NFL rosters have one guy as as the second string G, T, and C or some combination of it.
- Allow practice squads.

funny thing I tweeted Donny yesterday because he created cb Robert nelson except he put him at FS.... so I said hey Donny u put him at wrong postion he a cb.

his reply was well the depth charts arent set yet ???? serious the season starts tomorrow!!!! so they are set!! far as who playing what postion and since he uses ourlads that's the postion they had him at cb...

then so other guy tweets Donny hey so and so is playing the wrong postion...

Donny's reply oh well he'll be at olb on next update per ourlads site...

so how can he be looking at same site but yet.... have guy at fs who's played cb all pre season .... then tell some other guy ok we'll since u saw that mistake i'll fix it?

lmfao I just don't get him... then he missed transactions that happen on mon tues... but yet added ones that happen on weds which is there cut off date? his reply? oh we'll I didn't see it in time... it happened mon tues yea I know was a holiday but if hes adding players who got signed on weds and missing transactions that happen 2 days before he needs pay more attention.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:27 PM   #50
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsfan055
This roster is meant for roster moves. Why would anyone boost ratings for preseason performances? They don't accurately reflect the regular season at all

what's a joke is your spelling. Is it really worth looking like an idiot to save yourself from typing 4 extra letters?
1st off, this WAS NOT just a Roster Update. Donny Moore specifically said via TWITTER that there were over 1000 Roster Moves and Rating changes.Some players went down and some went up. 2 Bengals players that I breezed thru were bumped up a point since the Launch Update.LSU Rookie RB Hill 73 to 74 and their BIG Estonian DE Margus Hunt jumped a few points because he led the Preseason in sacks.Yea it don't mean much in preseason but it does give some good rating information for Players that are seeing more Playing Time this year and especially Rookies to sort of see if they can handle the NFL Stage.
Also, it don't matter how someone types something as long as u can comprehend what they are typing. Some people use Tapa Talk on their Phone and that's usually why it happens. As per the Forum Rules above, there's no need to attack, bully or just say something mean because because you have nothing better to do at the time.Respect everybody in here and just enjoy the stream k? ;-) Remember, you never know the reasons why something is the way it is. If you had no hands and typed with your mouth or feet wouldn't u take ne shortcuts u could? lol It's funny to read but in al seriousness it's the truth. So, wat u need 2 do is let ppl B & u will feel better about urself. No hate is GREAT, so lose da Tude' b/c it's rude.lol Ya C? I hav saved secs just N da last few lines. With that time I ran a whole play & 1/2 of Madden. Now that's time well spent my good sir. lol

Last edited by CMDM828; 09-07-2014 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Sorry Typos
Old 09-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDM828
1st off, this WAS NOT just a Roster Update. Donny more specifically said via TWITTER that there were over 1000 Roster Moves and Rating changes.Some players went down and some went up. 2 Bengals players that I breezed thru were bumped up a point since the Launch Update.LSU Rookie RB Hill 73 to 74 and their BIG Estonian DE Margus Hunt jumped a point because he led the Preseason in sacks.Yea it don't mean much in preseason but it does give some good rating information for Players that are seeing more Playing Time this year and especially Rookies to sort of see if they can handle the NFL Stage.
Also, it don't matter how someone types something as long as u can comprehend what they are typing. Some people use Tapa Talk on their Phone and that's usually why it happens. As per the Forum Rules above, there's no need to attack, bully or just say something mean because because you have nothing better to do at the time.Respect everybody in here and just enjoy the stream k? ;-) Remember, you never know the reasons why something is the way it is. If you had no hands and typed with your mouth or feet wouldn't u take ne shortcuts u could? lol It's funny to read but in al seriousness it's the truth. So, wat u need 2 do is let ppl B & u will feel better about urself. No hate is GREAT, so lose da Tude' b/c it's rude.lol Ya C? I hav saved secs just N da last few lines. With that time I ran a whole N play & 1/2 of Madden. Now that's time well spent my good sir. lol
thank you.. yes this update was once again biased towards certain teams..

also, can anyone post the actual spreadsheet of changes? i cant find it anywhere
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 11:54 PM   #52
Rookie

no one else has it either i guess?
Old 09-07-2014, 09:10 AM   #53
tyt
Rookie

It's the weekend!
Donny barely works weekdays; he is definitely not producing a blog post with the changes over the weekend
Old 09-07-2014, 01:35 PM   #54
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
actually he has been fine with the players he has created really no one missing

the problem is doing depth charts is 100% waste of time unless you just play play now mode... because when you start CFM depth charts are screwed up.. and I had to spend a friggin hour moving all the Long snappers who are TE to centre because the dumb CFM won't let you have TE as a LS

I also had to spend friggin all day getting the right 53 man rosters BEFORE the season starts in CFM because players disappear.
I started 32 team control, started cfm, trimmed the fat off all the rosters and set depth charts before simming preseason, this avoided stupid cuts and roster fills, also took multiple hours, probably 6 or 7 total. Still missing a bunch of first year guys, also couldn't find Brett kiesel anywhere, and Allen hearns has 2 td catches today for jags and he isn't in this roster. Kinda wish there was just a season mode to start with 53 man rosters with ability to add created guys whenever we want to avoid this garbage

Last edited by reverend_heat; 09-07-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:31 PM   #55
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
I started 32 team control, started cfm, trimmed the fat off all the rosters and set depth charts before simming preseason, this avoided stupid cuts and roster fills, also took multiple hours, probably 6 or 7 total. Still missing a bunch of first year guys, also couldn't find Brett kiesel anywhere, and Allen hearns has 2 td catches today for jags and he isn't in this roster. Kinda wish there was just a season mode to start with 53 man rosters with ability to add created guys whenever we want to avoid this garbage

hurn's is on jags roster.... looking at him right now.... don't know how u missed him he's all way down very last wr. and this is the new update.

he's also on the older update as we'll.

and also keisel is on both rosters as we'll the new one he's on the steeler's.

Last edited by azdawgpound; 09-07-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #56
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hurn's is on jags roster.... looking at him right now.... don't know how u missed him he's all way down very last wr. and this is the new update.

he's also on the older update as we'll.

and also keisel is on both rosters as we'll the new one he's on the steeler's.
Thanks for the heads up, I will check it out again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »