Home

EA Week 1 Roster ~KC Chiefs

This is a discussion on EA Week 1 Roster ~KC Chiefs within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
EA Week 1 Roster ~KC Chiefs

Ok, i started an online single person CFM last night.

Bear with me here, I'm new to all this Madden stuff, as i'm an import from the NCAA series. So, i opt to use the larger roster instead of the 53 man, reason being, i wanted to make my own cuts...?????

I play my first game last night, thinking nothing of it, advance my week, and see that i need to cut my roster down from 68 to 65.

I hop on the PC this morning, login to my franchise, and am skimming the roster. I took particular interest in the TE position, which has, on my CFM Week 1 EA roster release

TE
Fasano
Gafford
Gordon

So, I go to the Chiefs web site, and hit their depth chart which has their TE listed as such

TE
Anthony Fasano
Travis Kelce
Demetrius Harris

So, what's going on here? Kelce and Harris don't appear to be in the FA pool in my CFM, and since this is no surprise going into the first week, did i mess up by not selecting the 53 man roster option? are the rosters messed up this badly?

I'm just confused.

Also, if i had selected the 53 man roster option when starting my cfm, i'm assuming that eliminates me from making my own roster cuts in the preseason?

XB1 btw.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 01:33 PM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

Re: EA Week 1 Roster ~KC Chiefs

nevermind. i was looking at the roster by position chart, i don't know what they have going on there exactly, but going through the roster line by line, it actually looks pretty good.

Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

even if u did select the 53 man roster u would still have to do roster cuts... I tried a cfm with 53 man roster I even put to have me do the cuts not the cmp... so I added a few PS players to browns and other players who got cut in real nfl... and what freakin happens? I made cuts and the cmp went behind me and made cuts as we'll... and I go and look in the FA pool for the ones the cmp cut? and guess what I find? nothing because since they have a low overall they got removed from the game completely... pissed me off.

so I don't even know why they have option to turn off or on if the cmp's just gonna cut guys for u anyways.

and this has happened in every madden still not fixed.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
even if u did select the 53 man roster u would still have to do roster cuts... I tried a cfm with 53 man roster I even put to have me do the cuts not the cmp... so I added a few PS players to browns and other players who got cut in real nfl... and what freakin happens? I made cuts and the cmp went behind me and made cuts as we'll... and I go and look in the FA pool for the ones the cmp cut? and guess what I find? nothing because since they have a low overall they got removed from the game completely... pissed me off.

so I don't even know why they have option to turn off or on if the cmp's just gonna cut guys for u anyways.

and this has happened in every madden still not fixed.

I wasn't aware of that issue.

Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:32 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

Do you have this roster? I am looking for a week 1 or two roster to start my cfm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2014, 10:45 AM   #6
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
Do you have this roster? I am looking for a week 1 or two roster to start my cfm

i believe i have these look for GT Azdawgpound12 on roster share i have almost every update on there except week 9? i was without internet service for like a week.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:40 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 0

Awesome thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »