Home

Xbox1 completed FBG full rosters 2014-15 season

This is a discussion on Xbox1 completed FBG full rosters 2014-15 season within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #25
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Xbox1 completed FBG full rosters 2014-15 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I don't know about some of these ratings bruh. Christian Ponder is a faster than Teddy Bridgewater? Tony Romo is rated lower than Josh McCown? Overall I have little complaints, but it seems with these rosters, the AI QB completes almost everything, never had that issue until I started using these. Jimmy Clausen went about 11/14 on me in one game. That's not the only example, Drew Orlovsky completed 100% of his passes during a preseason game against my Jets. I mean, I know our secondary sucks, but sheesh.
When you map out Ponder and Bridgewater's runs, you find that not only does Ponder have a higher maximum velocity, but his initial velocity was also higher. I only utilize the best efforts for each drill, so you can be assured that you are getting the maximal effort from each player.

As for Romo being lower than McCown, perhaps there is an error with the roster and not with the website.

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/ratings.php?genpos=QB

According to my site, Romo was rated a 68 (last changed on 9/12) and McCown is a 65 as of 8/2. Please be sure to check your source material, roster creators/editors.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 10:58 PM   #26
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonio
(copypasta'd from the other thread)

I don't fully understand these rosters. Why are there so many players rated below a 40 that aren't even injured? Some are in the 20s. Not seeing it. I get the injured players being rated low, but that's kinda pointless if you want to start a fantasy franchise (like me) or a franchise with no pre-existing injuries. So I have to re-rate all of the injured players manually to do that? I don't even know what some of their previous FBG even ratings are to do so. Idk. Not feeling that.

Also, is there a roster anywhere with all of the created players added but none of the drastic rating changes?
Read the FAQ section of my website. It will address your concerns.

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/faqs.php
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 10-02-2014, 12:47 AM   #27
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
I wouldn't say that. The OVR is the cumulative measure of various attributes that when combined create the player's athletic profile. The OVR will basically tell you how the player compares to other players at their position and across other positions.
I hear ya. Definitely shouldn't say nothing because obviously theres a big difference between a 60 and 80. Just with the way EA ends up with the overall I don't know if it is really telling you who will perform better for you.

Thanks for all your work btw.
Old 10-04-2014, 01:52 AM   #28
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Hey guys, just a heads up I have not nor will I do anything more with this roster until patch drops. No need to edit this or that trying to fix something that will most likely be fixed through a patch (I hope). Plus I'm going to be busy with my 2k league.

But I will edit and finish these after the patch. Again, I wasn't doing this as a project to continue or even share at all when I started it. So forgive me if I'm not around much. It was never my intention. The game plays 1000x better and more realistic with these ratings. Thanks dan and fbg. Any questions on rating I can't answer because they aren't mine. I just was the data I putter for 2 weeks. Lol!

Anyways, as far as qb traits go bird that's weird because I was seeing opposite results as you. I will try to put back and see what happens. Do you think online tuner could have fixed that at all? Or maybe it was placebo effect for me? Anyways, I'll test and look at it... Hope everyone is enjoying quick games with these rosters. My hope is to finish post patch and have a 1 year 32 team user controlled cfm. Can't wait!
Old 10-06-2014, 10:52 AM   #29
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Hey guys, just a heads up I have not nor will I do anything more with this roster until patch drops. No need to edit this or that trying to fix something that will most likely be fixed through a patch (I hope). Plus I'm going to be busy with my 2k league.

But I will edit and finish these after the patch. Again, I wasn't doing this as a project to continue or even share at all when I started it. So forgive me if I'm not around much. It was never my intention. The game plays 1000x better and more realistic with these ratings. Thanks dan and fbg. Any questions on rating I can't answer because they aren't mine. I just was the data I putter for 2 weeks. Lol!

Anyways, as far as qb traits go bird that's weird because I was seeing opposite results as you. I will try to put back and see what happens. Do you think online tuner could have fixed that at all? Or maybe it was placebo effect for me? Anyways, I'll test and look at it... Hope everyone is enjoying quick games with these rosters. My hope is to finish post patch and have a 1 year 32 team user controlled cfm. Can't wait!
Word. I agree with you, waiting until the first patch will be better.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:33 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does anyone know how these rosters are playing now that the update for XB1 has been released? Again thanks for all the hard work. Game is 100x better than the original release!

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...adden-15-patch

Last edited by Quiksilver4881; 10-08-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #31
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Word. I agree with you, waiting until the first patch will be better.

Any specific slider changes you play with ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 12:29 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
When you map out Ponder and Bridgewater's runs, you find that not only does Ponder have a higher maximum velocity, but his initial velocity was also higher. I only utilize the best efforts for each drill, so you can be assured that you are getting the maximal effort from each player.

As for Romo being lower than McCown, perhaps there is an error with the roster and not with the website.

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/ratings.php?genpos=QB

According to my site, Romo was rated a 68 (last changed on 9/12) and McCown is a 65 as of 8/2. Please be sure to check your source material, roster creators/editors.

I'm pretty sure I never mentioned it being an "FBG rating" problem. I know the ratings is based off the site but I was solely referring to what's been uploaded and this thread. In the roster Romo was rated lower than Josh McCown.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »