Home

PS4 FBG Ratings Roster Discussion

This is a discussion on PS4 FBG Ratings Roster Discussion within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 02:32 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: PS4 FBG Ratings Roster Discussion

*slow clap*

Well done sir....Well done....And major props to all who contributed to this HUGE project!

@SECElit3 -

I gotta ask...And I hate to be that guy...Will the focus now be on fine-tuning the sliders? Although, in all honesty, not much tuning needs to take place except in trying to adjust the difficulty of the sliders to match one's offensive capabilities. B/c from my perspective on the defensive side of things (i.e. sack issues, robo-QB, etc) I'm not seeing any problems! Awesome stuff!
Old 10-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4

Do you see huge overall difference when importing the rosters in CFM ? having WR staying on sidelines more often then thei should because schemes lowered their ratings ? Do you have to select coaches instead of players if you don't want teams to sign FA's to screw depth charts ?
Old 10-19-2014, 02:48 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
*slow clap*

Well done sir....Well done....And major props to all who contributed to this HUGE project!

@SECElit3 -

I gotta ask...And I hate to be that guy...Will the focus now be on fine-tuning the sliders? Although, in all honesty, not much tuning needs to take place except in trying to adjust the difficulty of the sliders to match one's offensive capabilities. B/c from my perspective on the defensive side of things (i.e. sack issues, robo-QB, etc) I'm not seeing any problems! Awesome stuff!

Posted Sliders are Final! Slider thread updated and Sliders added to OP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #76
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

any chance we can get a quick "guide" on how to get started in a CFM with these rosters and sliders to optimize our experience? What exactly do we need to do to keep the rosters as accurate as possible on all team? We obviously control all teams but what settings can be automated for all other teams without screwing it all up? Sorry if these questions are obvious but I have never done a 32 user controlled league before and I really want to just manage my own team as much as I can.

Thanks for everything.
Old 10-20-2014, 08:41 AM   #77
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Today I am streaming a Breakdown to Set up the 32 Team CFM, with the Latest (FA update to -MLB) You can check it out in my sig.. It'll be archived later today

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 10-20-2014, 08:45 AM   #78
Banned

Gro... The rosters are done... Finished re-rating the FA yesterday. Download the latest copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2014, 08:49 AM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Today I am streaming a Breakdown to Set up the 32 Team CFM, with the Latest (FA update to -MLB) You can check it out in my sig.. It'll be archived later today

I am looking forward to the stream... I'll put your link in the OP. Heck, you might teach me something. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to upload to you tube as well if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #80
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

I set up a 32 team CFM yesterday morning, as soon as I saw SEC's post that the rosters were completed. It takes awhile to get it set up, probably a good 20-30 minutes, but it's well worth it. With that being said, I think that there is still a bit of trial & error that goes into the setup for a solid Week 1 CFM.

I say this based on this observation:

I was sure to set up each coach with the same settings, particularly focusing on disabling all roster moves that weren't controlled by me (trades, fill rosters, free agents, etc.). So when I simmed the Pre-Season, I saw that there weren't any weird signings, which was awesome! However....what I did notice, as I was updating depth charts for the Week 1 games, there were a sh*t ton of injuries. I'm not talking 2-3 injuries per team, I'm talking about a minimum of 6-8 players being injured before Week 1, some of them to keep players (such as Matt Ryan from the Falcons). This made updating depth charts really challenging, as I spent more time trying to plug holes in the roster, versus actually playing the games.

So, my thought to rectify this issue is to disable injuries at least to start the CFM. Sim through the pre-season, then set injuries to ON once the regular season starts. Yes, I realize that injuries are a part of the game, and I DO want them to have an affect on the week to week aspects of the season. However, if the goal of these rosters was to be as accurate as possible for Week 1 of the NFL season, then I think that this would be the best way to achieve that. That's my take on it anyway....thoughts?

Secondly, I noticed quite a few rookies and undrafted free agents missing from the roster, based on the depth charts that I was updating yesterday. It's possible that they may have been on the injury report, as I didn't pay as much attention to the injury report until the final game I played (MIN vs. STL). I was sure to check through the free agent list to see if they were there, and I wasn't able to find any of them. My concern is that simming through the pre-season still leads to a lot of these guys being cut. But if that's the case, wouldn't they be in the free agent pool???

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »