Home

Who is author of Alltime15 rosters on share?

This is a discussion on Who is author of Alltime15 rosters on share? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2014, 02:35 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Who is author of Alltime15 rosters on share?

You are correct, I try to find the closest possible match as it relates to skin tone, size, body build, etc.. I sometimes sacrifice an inch or a few pounds to get a close match. Ideally, if EA allowed 1600 caps, then we could make any team we wanted. I look forward to your set.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:17 AM   #50
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

These are incredible! Have spent the last two nights tweaking the equipment for my Vikes and it really crazy how good these guys look. Much appreciated
Old 11-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #51
Banned

Thanks for the feedback. What level are you guys using the roster on? ALL Madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 12:55 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 21

I have been using All Madden with my own set of sliders. I play coach mode and have only been playing PLay Now mode...

C
Old 11-12-2014, 07:55 PM   #53
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I have been using All Madden with my own set of sliders. I play coach mode and have only been playing PLay Now mode...

C
I will be using these teams in play now coach mode as well once I get done with the equipment edits. Will be nice to just create good match ups and re live seeing the greats on the field.

Would be interested in seeing your coach mode sliders if you don't mind posting. These rosters give this game life long after the season for me.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:19 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 21

I will post my sliders later today.

Asant - I don't know how you did it! I spent 2 hours updating/editing for the 68 Jets last night and still not done. Wow! Incredibly hard to match up current players to oldtime players and when you have a skin color mismatch..well...you are sunk. Then into CAP to create from scratch. Plus, the minimum players at a position thing is a backbreaker.

You have all my respect for actually completing a monumental task!

C
Old 11-13-2014, 08:35 AM   #55
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I will post my sliders later today.

Asant - I don't know how you did it! I spent 2 hours updating/editing for the 68 Jets last night and still not done. Wow! Incredibly hard to match up current players to oldtime players and when you have a skin color mismatch..well...you are sunk. Then into CAP to create from scratch. Plus, the minimum players at a position thing is a backbreaker.

You have all my respect for actually completing a monumental task!

C
Thanks cap, appreciate it!

I spent couple hours last night working on the Cowboys offense and getting them into a practice. Really incredible work here, I can't say enough. Awesome work so thank you again Mr. Legend maker. I

I sent about 20-30 pics to my brother who is a cowboys fan and grew up in the 70s era of football. Needless to say he flipped out when he saw the pics. We are looking forward to watching some games and tipping a couple back to relive what I consider to be "the glory days of football".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 09:40 AM   #56
Banned

Hey guys, I grew up in the 70's watching the undefeated Dolphins and the mighty Steelers. It is a hard task to complete the rosters because of the limitations EA Sports put on us. I wish they would allow the same number multiple times because I would love to see #88 on Michael Irvin, Drew Pearson and Dez Bryant. I also wish we had authentic old jerseys to use.
I wish EA Sports would allow us to have the same roster creator as NCAA Football had. The roster builder on the pc would be awesome for Madden.
I wish I had the time to complete a version on the Xbox 1, however time is limited because of my coaching commitment. Capa, let me know if I can assist you with anything.

Peace,
Asante

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »