Home

BSH 2016 Rookie Rosters Ver 1.0

This is a discussion on BSH 2016 Rookie Rosters Ver 1.0 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2015, 03:46 AM   #9
Rookie

SamDezzy43's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: BSH 2016 Rookie Rosters Ver 1.0

Whats this under? for me to download
Old 02-18-2015, 07:10 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMBEAU1919
What's your PSN bro? Is there anything I can do to help?
I'll post my PSN as it gets done. Im going to try and have it all complete after the combine. That will give me the ratings I should like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDezzy43
Whats this under? for me to download
I'll post my PSN when it's done bud
Old 02-18-2015, 08:21 PM   #11
Rookie

Updated up to WRs.

Will keep working on it guys!
Old 02-20-2015, 05:16 PM   #12
Rookie

NothingTrivial's Arena

OVR: 2

Bud Dupree, UK, DE/OLB
Old 02-23-2015, 06:16 PM   #13
Just started!

OVR: 0

make sure you nail as many prospects as possible, I've been thru a ton of these types of rosters that had lots of some of the best players missing.. And don't favorite any of the players you make because it will make the roster unrealistic. Ex: I saw on one roster that someone had DeVante Parker rated as the second receiver at like an 80 ovr over Kevin white who is predicted to be most likely the number one receiver. Try to keep from making any more than 3 or 4 players over an 80 overall, and make sure to mirror the combine and NFL expert analysis.. Not a criticism, Id just hate to see the same type of rookie roster again.
Old 02-25-2015, 03:22 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryriegel
make sure you nail as many prospects as possible, I've been thru a ton of these types of rosters that had lots of some of the best players missing.. And don't favorite any of the players you make because it will make the roster unrealistic. Ex: I saw on one roster that someone had DeVante Parker rated as the second receiver at like an 80 ovr over Kevin white who is predicted to be most likely the number one receiver. Try to keep from making any more than 3 or 4 players over an 80 overall, and make sure to mirror the combine and NFL expert analysis.. Not a criticism, Id just hate to see the same type of rookie roster again.
That's the main goal here. Getting something that is realistic as possible!!! Thanks
Old 02-25-2015, 03:39 PM   #15
Rookie

So what I've decided to do to help myself out when inputing is creating a spreadsheet on google docs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

What I have entered so far is the Overalls of players I have created on Madden already. If there is no overall I am adding them to show what players I am intending to create.

If anyone wants to see what the plans are im updating today. The wife is out of town this weekend, so friday and saturday I'm going to try and get this up!

Does anyone know how many people I can create? I want to do top 5 of every position+ others
Old 02-25-2015, 04:28 PM   #16
Rookie

So I have all the players I'm going to try and create by this weekend are in the spread sheet. There are more I'd like to add but this will give you an idea of what I want to do. I dont know the number of players I can actually create, if it's the 150 then I'll get more players done.

If anyone WANTS to help, getting their Height, Weight, Hometown, Birthday, etc would be greatly appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »