Home

PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2015, 12:04 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster

Are you going to edit the years and ages of current players or nah?
Old 05-03-2015, 04:29 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastmodex23x
There are too many fast players that had slow 40yd times

EX:
Winston
Green-Beckham a 97? when he should be a 86-88

just wondering how did you come up with the speeds for these players?
Guys, please read the first page in the thread. 1) I'm not a ratings expert. I just like having accurate rosters with fairly good ratings. 2) I made many of the top prospects from a thread I included on the first page, pretty much only adjusting equipment from pictures off the net, not ratings. 3) I Google a player's 40 time and go with that.

For example DGB's 40 time was 4.49.....youre right, 97 is way too high. I'll end up putting it at 90, possibly 91. Definitely higher than 86-88.

The only reason I made all these rookies is cause I had time on my hands recovering from a surgery. I usually download someone's roster and adjust positions, depth charts, jersey numbers, equipment, etc.

It's an insanely time consuming project. I apologize if there are a few mistakes. Fix 'em and be happy you have all the players... Lol. (but seriously, thanks for bringing em to my attention)

I adjusted Winston's speed to an 80....and have no problem with 78-79....just FYI.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:31 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Are you going to edit the years and ages of current players or nah?
No, sorry. I only use "Play Now" and don't really ever use CFM anymore.

It just gets me through the next 4 months until Madden 16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 05:51 PM   #76
Rookie

Any update on when the final draft will be complete? As always, thanks for the effort!
Old 05-04-2015, 12:38 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcruza24
Any update on when the final draft will be complete? As always, thanks for the effort!
I'm working on it now.

I've run into a problem.... I created too many guys!!!

I have no more room and still need 26 players that were drafted. I'm hoping I can make them from the "extra players" I made mistakes on and placed in the FA pool as kickers.... That and changing players that weren't drafted into the missing guys.

I'm about to add as many UDFA's as possible and then I'll see what's left and match up height and weight as close as possible and change the info so that hopefully every player that was drafted is on a roster (by using the extra players and players that weren't drafted or signed as UDFA's). Again, I'm 26 players shy of that right now.

I've had to release some low rated players/guys I doubt will make the final roster from teams
in order to get all the draft picks on the team. So far the only teams I've had to do that with are is the Giants, Jets, Patriots, Redskins and Vikings.

I'm hoping to release late tonight or tomorrow for sure.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:20 AM   #78
MVP

We got lucky, guys!

I've got it worked out and will DEFINITELY be releasing tomorrow... with all 256 players drafted ON THEIR TEAMS! (I've got 230 done so far and just have to change over 26 guys that fortunately had their heights and weights match almost perfectly to the guys I needed)

I'm not sure how many UDFA's will be able to be added 'cause I'm sure the rosters are almost full... but, there will likely be many of them in the free agent pool... just in case teams release players... so you'll be able to add as needed. I'll try to get a count of them and let you know when I release tomorrow.

After I finish making these last 26 guys, I'll look over the rosters for any number changes that may have happened and let you guys know as soon as it's uploaded.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:13 AM   #79
Rookie

kriegz's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks so much for your hard work on this. Looking forward to playing a few exhibition games with the new teams!
Old 05-04-2015, 10:36 AM   #80
Rookie

Icon14 Re: PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by htown5933
I'm working on it now.

I've run into a problem.... I created too many guys!!!

I have no more room and still need 26 players that were drafted. I'm hoping I can make them from the "extra players" I made mistakes on and placed in the FA pool as kickers.... That and changing players that weren't drafted into the missing guys.

I'm about to add as many UDFA's as possible and then I'll see what's left and match up height and weight as close as possible and change the info so that hopefully every player that was drafted is on a roster (by using the extra players and players that weren't drafted or signed as UDFA's). Again, I'm 26 players shy of that right now.

I've had to release some low rated players/guys I doubt will make the final roster from teams
in order to get all the draft picks on the team. So far the only teams I've had to do that with are is the Giants, Jets, Patriots, Redskins and Vikings.

I'm hoping to release late tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Great work. Much appreciated brother. This definitely gets people through until the new Madden comes out!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »