Home

Working on my full 2006 Madden Rosters (XB1)

This is a discussion on Working on my full 2006 Madden Rosters (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2015, 03:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Working on my full 2006 Madden Rosters (XB1)

Hello all, I never post here on OS, but do read the forums from time to time, the past few days, I've put a TON of hours into creating a 2006 Roster for Madden 15 on the Xbox One. As you know, CAP's look terrible... They have huge pads, always shown as rookies, and that blank picture is very repetitive. So I went the route of using old/current players and making them into the players from 2006. Meaning, the portraits aren't exactly what that player looks like, but I gave them the best representation I could. Of course players that are still playing that were there in 2006 (example. Tom Brady) Will have their actual portraits. Now, another un-avoidable issue is age. Since you cant edit a current players age in Madden's bland player editor, ages are not accurate from 2006. I used 2006 Season stats, and Madden 07 (2006 Season) Rosters to create this. So far i have finished the offense for every team (QB,RB,FB,WR,TE,OL). I will be doing the defense in the coming days. As for current players that portraits are not used that were not also playing in 2006 (ex. Andrew Luck) I have them all around 60 overall and at the bottom of FA. I will also incorporate an accurate FA from Madden 07 (ex. Garrison Hearst, Eddie George, Kordell Stewart). For all the Players I made using current portraits/players, all players have as accurate as i could get height and weight. So Randy Moss is 6'4, and LaDanian Tomlinson is 5'10 215lbs. I also have not taken the time to select the accurate college for any player, for me it is too time consuming as you scroll through colleges very slow in the Madden UI. So, without further a due, I present to you pictures of the Top players at each offensive position.

Quarterbacks:

Runningbacks:

Fullbacks:

Wide Receivers:

Tight Ends:

LT's:

LG's:

Centers:

RG's:

RT's:

Let me know what you think.

-Thanks, Alex

Last edited by kuhn; 04-21-2015 at 04:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 09:20 PM   #2
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Re: Working on my full 2006 Madden Rosters (XB1)

Cant wait to use my Eagles!

McNabb, Westbrook, Owens OHH MY!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2015, 06:11 PM   #3
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40

This is cool, man. Appreciate the effort you put in, I've seen 2010 and 1998 versions recently. Still have '06 for Gamecube which brings back memories every now and then.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:22 AM   #4
Rookie

Looks pretty good. How far are you from completion? I love playing with classic season rosters. I have made 1970, 1998, and 2010 using the same method. It works well that way. I have a 1994 roster file that I should be able to post this week, too. GT-Black Kakari.

Are you utilizing any retired players from the previous season as FAs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »