Home

Official FBG Ratings

This is a discussion on Official FBG Ratings within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2015, 11:40 PM   #1
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7
Official FBG Ratings

This year, FBG Ratings will be offering, for the first time ever, official re-rated rosters available for download on www.FBGRatings.com/members. Thanks to the dedicated roster editing community, this will be possible for the first time in FBG Ratings' history.

OS member, and reputable roster editor, SECElit3 will be handling the roster production for the XBox One platform this year. This means that I will be accepting applications for dedicated PS4 users to edit rosters for the PS4. This position will require the signing of an NDA and an eye for detail. Should you be interested, please send a PM to DCEBB2001 admitting your interest. A brief phone interview will follow. Serious inquiries only.

I would like to thank SECElit3 and other potential roster editors for making this dream a reality for the 2015 NFL season. Any questions or inquiries can be placed in this thread or sent via PM to DCEBB2001.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing my vision come to fruition for the masses.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php

Last edited by DCEBB2001; 08-03-2015 at 11:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2015, 01:04 AM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Official FBG Ratings

SECElite3,

Is there anyway that we can organize the rosters so that the rosters are ready by the start of the season? There are 3 weeks between the EA Access release and opening night and I'm thinking if a few of us get together, we could complete the roster in 2 weeks or so.

I'll be off work from August 21 to September 2nd so I'm willing to take 1 or 2 divisions if necessary.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #3
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

nice. glad to see this is going to happen in an official way. I'm guessing they will also be on EA share in an official capacity?

Glad SECelite is also on xbox1 now.
Old 08-05-2015, 12:25 PM   #4
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

Someone please do a madden roster for xb1 right quick on 15
Old 08-05-2015, 12:40 PM   #5
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

With Dan's go-ahead, I have been given the lead on putting together a FBG ratings team for the PS4.

This is going to be a very big undertaking, and it will take a lot of coordinating of schedules, as well as an emphasis on accurate data entry as far as the ratings go. I have some preliminary ideas on how to move the process as quickly as possible, but it will require at least 5-8 people, myself included.

If anybody is interested in joining the PS4 team, please PM me for details.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2015, 01:28 PM   #6
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

I am very pleased to have SECElit3 and Itbeme23 heading up the roster production this year for the website. Without their dedication, this would not be possible. What they need now are people to help carry the load. Assigning a person to a division or list of teams sounds like a great idea, and I trust that both team leads will ensure the accuracy of the rosters. If you are interested in helping out, please PM them.

For Xbox One, PM SECElit3

For PS4, PM Itbeme23

The more help they get, the sooner we can make these rosters available to everyone.

Thanks again you guys!
NFL Scout

Old 08-08-2015, 01:00 PM   #7
Rookie

williamsa9's Arena

OVR: 0

This may have been asked or answered in a different thread but I was unable to find it, is there a time table on when the fbg site will have the ratings updated and available to view?
Old 08-08-2015, 01:25 PM   #8
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsa9
This may have been asked or answered in a different thread but I was unable to find it, is there a time table on when the fbg site will have the ratings updated and available to view?
I am working on this as quickly as possible. Should be only a few more days or so.
NFL Scout

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »