Home

PS4 version Trait Edited Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 version Trait Edited Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2015, 12:20 PM   #33
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PS4 version Trait Edited Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXL78
I was considering using this weeks update and just modifying some of the veteran players speed to be commensurate with similar players.
Any chance you could use last week's update? Would love it to have Jamaal Charles not on IR.

EDIT - I could just use the roster you originally did since that's based off Week 4.

Last edited by The Kid 24; 10-16-2015 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-16-2015, 02:37 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

The OS roster oc Mizzou/Rovert has accurate preseason injuries, I think.
So, is this a zolo mission ?
If you do not uss Mizzou/Rovert edited roster, please let me know and I will edit that roster myself or with Gun Fighter's help.
Otherwise, I will wait for your work, XXL, and would gladly help you with edits if you please.

thx
Old 10-16-2015, 03:13 PM   #35
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019
If you do not uss Mizzou/Rovert edited roster, please let me know and I will edit that roster myself or with Gun Fighter's help.
Otherwise, I will wait for your work, XXL, and would gladly help you with edits if you please.

thx
I'm not sure how we can do this as a group effort unless there is some way to edit the rosters outside of the game and then merge them together.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 03:17 PM   #36
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019

thx
I dont believe that roster has players on IR.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
Old 10-16-2015, 03:52 PM   #37
Banned

One pereon edits - puts roster in vault - next person gets roster from vault - does edits -- repeat process
Old 10-16-2015, 03:52 PM   #38
Banned

ok. did u check ?
Old 10-16-2015, 03:54 PM   #39
Banned

I am gonna start soon and I will keep you updated.

God Bless
Old 10-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #40
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
What I wanted to do was get away from sliders since the game is always tuned to play at default settings. So I asked myself, why am I not fumbling? Why don't I even SEE the strip? Why are DBs not aggressive and relentless about playing against me? My do LBs not hit hard enough or get to play...rather than once they are blocked they screw around and engage to long. I wanted a challenge of playing Sundays without doing this slider song and dance. So I did made this. Formulas...I would say formula at all...more of a thought process of personal playing preference. You can choose your own. But here are traits as I have edited:

Offense

QBs - I edited the QBS based on their style of play. Bortles is balanced, Kap is scrambling, manning is obviously pocket. You can edit this and most of the LT regression actually goes away with this alone as statues don't take off for nonreason WHEN combined with the THROW AWAY trait which is huge for Pocket QBs!!!! Editing the force passes and pocket presence to either ideal or trigger happy was a game changer too.

RBs - got the RAC, FIGHT FOR EXTRA YARDS, and depending on the back I changed the brace vs (insert hitter type)...I also used HIGH MOTOR, AND for a select number I did the CLUTCH Trai (D Freeman)

WR/TE - really I only did like top3 or 4 on each team with WR...only difference was the areas of agressive/RAC catch on, sideline, and drop open passes, fight for extra yards, and hitters they brce for. I changed the clutch for big stars. WR get the UNDISCIPLINED penalty trait!!!

DE (4-3) swim/spin on, strip, high motor, and for stars they got the clutch
DE/DT (3-4) swim move, strip, high motor, and strs got clutch
OLB (3-4) same as DE (4-3) oy LB play is pass rush
MLB - LB play is balanced (or run if you prefer) with swim/spin, and the rest of the DE traits as well. Play ball should be CONSERVATIVE
OLB (4-3) MLB should be balanced or cover, and then from there same as MLB.
CB- PENALTIES should be UNDISCIPLINED for ALL CB!!! Awesome outcomes. Then...play ball is agressive, strip, swim, high motor, and stars get clutch. ...the best CB will get penalties to normal but NEVER diciplined.
S - same as your MLB.

THE UNDISCIPLINED pent is fun. I leave the penalties at default, then gave a players the Undisciplined trait and watch the fun. It's actually good.
Why do all WRs get the undisciplined trait? Not that it should matter since I have never seen OPI in the game.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »