Home

M16 1999 roster PS4

This is a discussion on M16 1999 roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2015, 09:50 PM   #89
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: M16 1999 roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The roster is getting close. I have the Broncos and the Texans yet to complete. I should finish those teams before Christmas.

A quick note, Ryan Leaf is on the Chargers' roster but I left him off of the depth chart. Leaf was injured in training camp and did not play in 1999. But I felt he needed to be in the roster so he is there for those that want to use him.
Cris Carter is listed as 6'5" - he is not that tall.
Old 12-20-2015, 11:30 PM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2019
Cris Carter is listed as 6'5" - he is not that tall.
That is true, he is 6'3". However, in trying to come close to his years of experience, I could not find a 6'3" WR, so I made him taller. I try to match height and weight as much as possible, but I also try to match experience when I can for those using the rosters in Franchise. Once I finish the Broncos and Texans I will go back through and see if there is a better choice for Carter, but I cannot guarantee a change.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:05 PM   #91
MVP

I only have the Texans to left to complete. I hope to get them finished later today. I will update the roster file at that point. I will go back and deal with FAs to some extent. However, I know several of you run a 32 team franchise and the FA pool is not too much of a concern for you.

I really apologize for how long it has taken to get this project finished. This has just been a really busy time for me and the rest of the family so I have not had the kind of time I usually have to get things done.

My goal is to have the roster updated by 7:00p EST today. That is my goal, not a guarantee.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2015, 07:27 PM   #92
MVP

The roster has been updated. All teams are now COMPLETE!!!!

As I mentioned, I will deal with FAs like I have in the past, but I wanted to get the teams finished and to everyone. If you are playing a one season 32 team controlled franchise (recommended) the FAs do not matter much anyway.

Have fun!
Old 12-22-2015, 10:04 PM   #93
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
The roster has been updated. All teams are now COMPLETE!!!!

As I mentioned, I will deal with FAs like I have in the past, but I wanted to get the teams finished and to everyone. If you are playing a one season 32 team controlled franchise (recommended) the FAs do not matter much anyway.

Have fun!
Awesome work man! I have been quietly awaiting these with bated breath...you nailed my Saints....they're awful...lol (and beautiful work on Danny "Woeful"...you nailed him!)

Looking forward to the FA update....but I am sure that is the least enjoyable part of the roster.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:59 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Awesome work man! I have been quietly awaiting these with bated breath...you nailed my Saints....they're awful...lol (and beautiful work on Danny "Woeful"...you nailed him!)

Looking forward to the FA update....but I am sure that is the least enjoyable part of the roster.
Working on the FAs SUCKS! lol It is boring and time consuming. It is nearly impossible to add real free agents in a meaningful way with out spending as much time as the team rosters.
Old 12-23-2015, 03:52 AM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Working on the FAs SUCKS! lol It is boring and time consuming. It is nearly impossible to add real free agents in a meaningful way with out spending as much time as the team rosters.
just skip it and play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 10:17 AM   #96
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Sweet Christmas gift Percussion!

I will simply run a one season 32 team control. Any chance you have playbooks and coaches names already? If not I can do that leg work.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »