M16 1999 roster PS4 - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

M16 1999 roster PS4

This is a discussion on M16 1999 roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 11-03-2015, 08:29 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: M16 1999 roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudCrew1992
you dont even have correct colleges on these players like joe montana from colorado st in your 1986 roster what a joke i appreciate the effort but these are unusable for that exact reason i like to see everything correct.
If you do not like the roster, don't use it. I do not see any reason to take the extra several hours worth of work to make sure the colleges are correct. I do not mind criticism of my work at all, but calling the roster a "joke" because colleges are not correct is simply rude and disrespectful.

If you want to see everything correct, then go and make your own roster.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:20 PM   #10
Rookie

The rosters are great the post above is incredibly rude. Your work is greatly appreciated. Just started 32 team control with the 86 roster. It plays great. Once again thanks for your hard work. Can't wait for 99!!
Old 11-03-2015, 11:25 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
If you do not like the roster, don't use it. I do not see any reason to take the extra several hours worth of work to make sure the colleges are correct. I do not mind criticism of my work at all, but calling the roster a "joke" because colleges are not correct is simply rude and disrespectful.

If you want to see everything correct, then go and make your own roster.
the colleges being correct would merely be a plus..... the rest of us very highly appreciate your time and effort for this roster!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 02:03 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudCrew1992
you dont even have correct colleges on these players like joe montana from colorado st in your 1986 roster what a joke i appreciate the effort but these are unusable for that exact reason i like to see everything correct.
then change them yourself. we will ignore your stupidity. these rosters are keen for any real football fan.

xoxo
Old 11-04-2015, 05:07 AM   #13
Pro

Iteach, just ignore the earlier post regarding colleges. It was beyond ignorant. The vast majority of us greatly appreciate all the time and effort you put into your classic rosters. Like a previous poster said... change them yourself or don't use them. Better yet do the whole thing yourself and see how it compares to the 1986 "joke" of a roster. Keep up the great work!!!
Old 11-04-2015, 06:07 AM   #14
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: M16 1999 roster PS4

Great work dude, looking forward to getting the Bucs to the Super Bowl this time round.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:21 AM   #15
Just started!

Very excited to use these. Isn't this the Browns expansion year? I remember that team being historically terrible. I will be intrigued to use them with Tim Couch.

Which teams are finished at this point? From a Falcons fan. Love your work!
Old 11-04-2015, 06:37 AM   #16
Pro

Thank you all for the kind words. I am glad everyone is enjoying the 86 roster and I am excited to get this 99 roster finished.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »