Home

Week 9 Roster Update - NOT reflected in Franchise

This is a discussion on Week 9 Roster Update - NOT reflected in Franchise within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2015, 03:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Week 9 Roster Update - NOT reflected in Franchise

Hi everyone,

I've noticed a problem with Madden 16 I'm hoping someone can help me with. I downloaded the latest roster update (week 9), but I've discovered that the updated roster is only for "play now" mode. I tried to start a new offline franchise and the roster in franchise mode is an old roster. For instance, Charles Woodson (a 92 in the update) is an 82 in franchise mode. Derek Carr, a 89 in the update, is an 87 in franchise mode, and the list goes on.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? Anyway we can get EA to fix this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 08:04 PM   #2
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Week 9 Roster Update - NOT reflected in Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbehbood
Hi everyone,

I've noticed a problem with Madden 16 I'm hoping someone can help me with. I downloaded the latest roster update (week 9), but I've discovered that the updated roster is only for "play now" mode. I tried to start a new offline franchise and the roster in franchise mode is an old roster. For instance, Charles Woodson (a 92 in the update) is an 82 in franchise mode. Derek Carr, a 89 in the update, is an 87 in franchise mode, and the list goes on.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? Anyway we can get EA to fix this problem?
I posted this in the roster update section but cfm goes by scheme so the overalls in cfm both offline and online won't match the ones in the updates has been this way since EA combined all the modes few yrs back.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:13 PM   #3
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Hi everyone,

As stated previously ratings inside CF vary as it factors in injury age scheme size etc . If u wish to check which update u are using in ur CF compare the IR lists or use team rosters ( ie Brian De la puente is on the redskins in the latest update and a FA in all others)
Old 11-13-2015, 09:48 PM   #4
Rookie

What do you mean by "scheme"?

I apologize if this is a dumb question. I just have never come across this before and I haven't played franchise mode on Madden since Madden 10.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:51 PM   #5
Rookie

What do you mean by "scheme"? Why would a player ranked 92 in play now be different from franchise mode and drop 10 points to 82 overall?

If you mean defensive and offensive schemes, I'm still not sure what you mean. The scheme the Raiders play with in Play Now is the same as in franchise unless a gamer, such as myself, changes the scheme they play with. So players should have the same overall rating, no?

I'm confused here.

Last edited by dbehbood; 11-13-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Edited to be more clear.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 09:55 PM   #6
Rookie

MaDdEnGaMeR1234's Arena

Icon11 Re: Week 9 Roster Update - NOT reflected in Franchise

Quote:
What do you mean by "scheme"? Why would a player ranked 92 in play now be different from franchise mode and drop 10 points to 82 overall?

I'm confused here.
I drafted a rookie named Tyler Clark on Madden 16 and he was 82 ovr and then he dropped to 78!! what happened?!?!?!?!
Old 11-14-2015, 06:49 PM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

If you mean defensive and offensive schemes, I'm still not sure what you mean. The scheme the Raiders play with in Play Now is the same as in franchise unless a gamer, such as myself, changes the scheme they play with. So players should have the same overall rating, no?

I'm confused here.
When u start a cfm it ask u to choose different schemes for coaches players and whatever u pick if the player dosent fit that scheme they will either drop or get raised.

I never got why if u don't change things that things changed guess its EA's way since they introduced the new way to boost players through season so not everybody is a 99 after one season.

I wish EA would of left the option of the old way as well but guess we'll never see that in a Madden again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »