Home

Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15.

This is a discussion on Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15. within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 04-30-2017, 09:50 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One - Classic Rosters!!! Madden 15.

Can someone with access to these create a spread sheet of overalls for the 1997 set?
Old 05-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #34
Rookie

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Can someone with access to these create a spread sheet of overalls for the 1997 set?

I've got an excel file for a '97 PC roster.

PM me if you want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-03-2018, 10:38 AM   #35
Rookie

Can anyone verify if these are still available on madden share? I just found this thread and have the PS4 version but it would definitely be worth the $5 or so to have the Xbox one version to have these awesome rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2018, 12:16 PM   #36
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmapps
Can anyone verify if these are still available on madden share? I just found this thread and have the PS4 version but it would definitely be worth the $5 or so to have the Xbox one version to have these awesome rosters.
Yes they are there and yes you need to download them there very good! I'm in the process of doing the same for Madden 18.

1985 -2000

https://vaughn.live/stormswarning

Last edited by StormsWarning; 04-03-2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:04 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReP PHiLLY
Can someone re upload the 90's rosters? Want to play with Barry Sanders so bad man..smh I keep getting the error msg when downloading any roster after 2003. 2002 and before won't download for me. Pretty pissed.

Even if it's just the 95-99 rosters that's cool with me, those are what I want most. If someone could help I would appreciate it.

Shot from my 6s Plus
I just got the game and it looks like Black Kakari uploaded these again recently. I was able to load them all and the 3 or 4 from the 90s I tried worked. You may be able to try to download them again.

And wanted to send a big shout out to Black Kakari (browns33) for making these. These rosters are gold. Thank you also to StormsWarning for the bump in the thread. If not for that I may have missed some great rosters.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:47 AM   #38
Rookie

Hi, I've been trying to download some of these rosters; however, I keep getting an error code. The error says, error can't download try later, but it keeps saying the same thing, any advise on this issue?
Old 04-22-2018, 08:15 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Yes they are there and yes you need to download them there very good! I'm in the process of doing the same for Madden 18.

1985 -2000
Hey, I am a PS4 user. Do you know any good classic rosters available for the ps4? The severs are still up for M25-M18 atm and I am debating purchasing all those games to download classic rosters. Also what stystem will the rosters you’re working on in madden 18 be available for?
Old 06-01-2018, 01:34 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orkand
Hi, I've been trying to download some of these rosters; however, I keep getting an error code. The error says, error can't download try later, but it keeps saying the same thing, any advise on this issue?
Which game are you trying to download for? I downloaded the 15 rosters about a few weeks ago and they worked just fine. I downloaded the 16 rosters a few days ago with no problem. Maybe the servers were temporarily down when you tried.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »