Home

just finished! (ps4 legends roster)

This is a discussion on just finished! (ps4 legends roster) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
just finished! (ps4 legends roster)

Been working on it all year its a great roster i guarantee you will not be disappointed.. i just uploaded it to the share files. Should be one of the top ones.. my psn is kamjam21. Check it out lmk what u guys think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 01:06 PM   #2
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Re: just finished! (ps4 legends roster)

The word Guarantee is not going to give you much credibility around here..just my two cents. Good job and decent start but very incomplete. Everyone has their own standards so I was dissapointed personally but others may enjoy. Just to give a few examples..no richard dent or fridge on bears, no eric allen or carmichael, or van Buren, linebackers on Eagles. I could go on and on. I know these rosters take time and I'm working on my own one too. Decent start but I would maybe revise the post cause it ain't a guarantee. Also had several issues with equipment.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:47 PM   #3
Banned

Thanks boss, great reply. And its replies like this that i need. It will help make ths roster great. I may have missed some players from the 80s.. i was born in 91 so my specialty is late 90s and beyond.. ive been doing rosters for baseball and football games since i was 12 years old its what i enjoy doing! Lol
Old 12-12-2015, 07:52 PM   #4
Banned

Also not for nothing but bet you cant find a better legend roster on the ps4 madden share
Old 12-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 21

You really can't call a "Legends" roster great with so many missing legends from the 50's, 60's, and 70's. Lots of work to do on your roster set if you are going to continue. Legends also include linemen, kickers, punters, etc. Like the poster above mentioned, many guys are missing that should be no brainers.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 02:40 AM   #6
Banned

Modern era legends rosters.. yall are haters.. name me players that i missed..a hall of famer from the 50s that nobody knows. Gtfoh. U wont even be able to translate them into the game cuz its a different game now.. anyway. The only super old players i will add are if the team absolutely needs that position..this roster is sick.. and like i said find a better one on the share files ya schmucks..
Old 12-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

You are an idiot. Please go away.
Old 12-14-2015, 09:41 AM   #8
Banned

Copa eff off like i said find me a better roster ya incnsiderate schmucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »