Home

Madden NFL 16 Roster overhaul made for CFM (ratings, depth charts, free agency) Xbox

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Roster overhaul made for CFM (ratings, depth charts, free agency) Xbox within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 16 Roster overhaul made for CFM (ratings, depth charts, free agency) Xbox

Hello everybody, this is my custom roster. I'm sick of the ratings, but also I'm pissed that the rosters don't match at all. I'm not going to have a magic calculation of how ratings that would truly match an impact a great player makes. This is based off of ourlads.com depth charts. It's sickening to see my linebacker lined up at the wrong position, completely. So, I've drastically lowered the ratings of free agents that haven't been in the NFL for years, and made it to where you aren't going to be able to build a Superbowl team with a ton of players that haven't done anything to do with football in real life other than being a free agent in Madden. If you're looking for a fresh roster that has more honest ratings that will still work in franchise mode, than I'm your guy. I've already tinkered the entire league, but I'm still in progress of customizing rosters to match the last game played by all clubs.

All players now have more disparity in ratings, and are all at their actual current positions. It amazes me that EA can't get the simple info incorrect.

My roster file name is:NFL2016ROSTER
My gamertag is: MSOADE54

Enjoy the roster!

Last edited by RoseBeforeHoes1; 01-26-2016 at 12:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 06:16 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster overhaul made for CFM (ratings, depth charts, free agency) X

What system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2016, 06:16 PM   #3
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Madden NFL 16 Roster overhaul made for CFM (ratings, depth charts, free agency) X

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
What system?

He mentions Xbox in the title.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:17 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
He mentions Xbox in the title.

Oh wow...thanks

Old 01-22-2016, 05:17 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
Hello everybody, this is my custom roster. I'm sick of the ratings, but also I'm pissed that the rosters don't match at all. I'm not going to have a magic calculation of how ratings that would truly match an impact a great player makes. This is based off of ourlads.com depth charts. It's sickening to see my linebacker lined up at the wrong position, completely. So, I've drastically lowered the ratings of free agents that haven't been in the NFL for years, and made it to where you aren't going to be able to build a Superbowl team with a ton of players that haven't done anything to do with football in real life other than being a free agent in Madden. If you're looking for a fresh roster that has more honest ratings that will still work in franchise mode, than I'm your guy. I've already tinkered the entire league, but I'm still in progress of customizing rosters to match the last game played by all clubs.

My roster SHOULD be finished with in the week, if any one is interested I'll put up my beta roster to see if anyone has any input on how to make it better.
How can we download this? Don't see a link or a gamer tag, sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2016, 11:37 PM   #6
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
Tonight I'll be releasing my roster on Madden share. I've corrected all player positions and ratings to reflect the 2015 season, the ratings have been lowered, especially for free agency. Once March rolls around I'm going to be creating rookies and updating the free agent pool to reflect the upcoming free agency. This roster adds more to the immersion of the difficulties of having a back up replace a solid starter, and having actual glaring weakness in certain positions, really excited to see what you guys think. I'll update you as soon as I can. Sorry for the long wait.
id like to give them a try. ty for doing them, btw what slider do you use for this set, i just picked 16 up yesterday, so i have no idea?
Old 01-27-2016, 08:07 PM   #7
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Please don't post repetitively and "bump" threads. Users are free to provide feedback as they desire, but you shouldn't make consecutive posts touting your rosters or asking for responses.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:37 PM   #8
Banned

I looked at your roster, nice work. I usually lowery free agents before playing also, but not as much as you have.
The only issue i have with your roster is that in a few years time, with the heavily over powered drafts, most teams and current players will be crap in comparison.
Have you simmed ahead experiment at all?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »