LLCoolJake93's 2002 Historical Roster - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

LLCoolJake93's 2002 Historical Roster

This is a discussion on LLCoolJake93's 2002 Historical Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 01-07-2017, 09:54 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Unhappy Re: LLCoolJake93's 2002 Historical Roster

How can I find this roster... whats the gamer tag.... I been searching for this roster for a couple months on community share someone please help a dude out
Old 01-09-2017, 01:42 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: LLCoolJake93's 2002 Historical Roster

it was never completed
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 07-14-2017, 02:55 AM   #27
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

OVR: 0

Had absolutely no clue that there was so much demand for these rosters. That really means a lot to me and I apologize that I haven't responded to this thread since my initial few posts.

Turns out I wasn't 100% prepared to take on a project of this size, but I did eventually finish it. After spending a couple months in the roster creator, I went ahead and started a CFM with a few friends and finished the editing right before Christmas of this past year. It was amazing to be finally finished with it. It was definitely a labor of love.

However, I only got a few seasons out of it due to me taking a mental break from Madden and getting completely burnt out on it (we've all been there).

Basically, I'm making this post to let everyone know that I will be doing these rosters again and they will be made available for you guys as soon as I finish them, which will hopefully be about 4-6 weeks after the game is launched. I also have taken the time to have each teams roster on an excel sheet which will make the process much faster.

I wanted to start this franchise to 'rewrite history', which is why I went even further with this roster completely editing entire draft classes and drafting players from each specific drafts based on team needs. For example, Carson Palmer slipped all the way to #7 in the first draft that I had just based on needs. I have every single draft class from 2003-present ready to go as well if anyone is interested in doing the same thing that I am going to do.

Here is a little example of what my league was last year as far as the drafts were concerned.

http://madden2002.proboards.com/

Looking forward to making a great roster for you guys.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:45 PM   #28
Banned

Can you share your finished 2002 set on Madden 17's community files??
Old 07-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCoolJake93
Had absolutely no clue that there was so much demand for these rosters. That really means a lot to me and I apologize that I haven't responded to this thread since my initial few posts.

Turns out I wasn't 100% prepared to take on a project of this size, but I did eventually finish it. After spending a couple months in the roster creator, I went ahead and started a CFM with a few friends and finished the editing right before Christmas of this past year. It was amazing to be finally finished with it. It was definitely a labor of love.

However, I only got a few seasons out of it due to me taking a mental break from Madden and getting completely burnt out on it (we've all been there).

Basically, I'm making this post to let everyone know that I will be doing these rosters again and they will be made available for you guys as soon as I finish them, which will hopefully be about 4-6 weeks after the game is launched. I also have taken the time to have each teams roster on an excel sheet which will make the process much faster.

I wanted to start this franchise to 'rewrite history', which is why I went even further with this roster completely editing entire draft classes and drafting players from each specific drafts based on team needs. For example, Carson Palmer slipped all the way to #7 in the first draft that I had just based on needs. I have every single draft class from 2003-present ready to go as well if anyone is interested in doing the same thing that I am going to do.

Here is a little example of what my league was last year as far as the drafts were concerned.

http://madden2002.proboards.com/

Looking forward to making a great roster for you guys.

Talk about likeminded

I'm very interested in all of this
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 07-21-2017, 03:38 PM   #30
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
Can you share your finished 2002 set on Madden 17's community files??
It's unfinished. You can only do so much editing in the base editor before you take it to franchise and change skin colors. All the roster is, is bare bones. Just names. Overalls aren't edited either. All the editing was done in CFM.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:20 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCoolJake93
It's unfinished. You can only do so much editing in the base editor before you take it to franchise and change skin colors. All the roster is, is bare bones. Just names. Overalls aren't edited either. All the editing was done in CFM.
So how would you export that kind of roster? By sharing the CFM file?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2017, 02:51 AM   #32
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
So how would you export that kind of roster? By sharing the CFM file?
A little confused by your question. All of my data, ratings, heights, weights, etc. are in a folder of Excel worksheets on my computer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »