Home

Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster)

This is a discussion on Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 09:28 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster

Quick question will the cfm roster be good with the drafted players it seems it isn't that great with default..... Not your default ea

Last edited by Arlingtonwil; 09-28-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:19 PM   #50
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Re: Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster

First off I just wanna say thank you to everyone showing love to the project the past couple of days. It's really motivated Sapp and i to keep grinding strong as we near the end of this. So we do appreciate it.

To answer your question Arlington. The CFM roster will be good with the drafted players sim stats wise and game play wise. We based our ratings to match what madden was doing ratings wise for players for the most part so that it would be in synch with the draft classes. It's a big barrier at the time as we wanted to different things for some ratings but didn't want the draft classes to not be in synch with the roster. Madden has provided enough variety this year in its draft classes to make for a fun and exciting franchise when tied in to the fictional roster. I haven't decided if I want to make a guide for trait edits which in my mind is what really cleans the game up. But at the same time everyone's draft class will be different so I would have to develop a system that says if this person has blank rating and blank rating they should have this trait*. I most likely will develop a guide for it as I know some people would take the time to do all that but it wouldn't be as extensive, just the minimal to keep the franchise going for as long as possible but at the same time I did use traits that didn't match my scales for some players to provide variety and madden does that plenty with its draft classes so I envision only needing to change a couple guys in the first couple of rounds rounds. But let me pump the breaks, that'll be a while before that comes out if that as I want to get lost in CFM when this is all done lol.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, Tune into the next post for some more screenshots of the pdf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 09-28-2016, 11:00 PM   #51
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2016, 01:44 PM   #52
Rookie

Just wanna say still playing with these rosters loving the update still can't figure how the game play get so good if it's the sliders or rosters..... Still patiently waiting on the cfm roster but not in a hurry hoping EA drops this patch before any ways but my main question is would the sliders be any different for cfm and would online or offline matter wanna get a test run if sliders are the same..... Thanks again
Old 10-03-2016, 11:57 PM   #53
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Ya'll ready?

Old 10-04-2016, 05:42 PM   #54
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Raiderz, you're such a tease.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 06:19 PM   #55
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

About to get a quick game in while I'm trying to decide who to run my cfm with. I'm at home in Pittsburgh against the visiting Browns.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 06:24 PM   #56
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Raiderz4eva and CWSapp Present AFL- American Football League (X1-Fictional Roster)

I'm at work right now but the goal was last night and then this patch dropped. But the patch notes look to have improved game play so I won't complain. So it'll just be some tweaks. I'm not too worried. I'm off tomorrow and Thursday so we will be grinding away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by raiderz4eva; 10-04-2016 at 06:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »