Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 101 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 11-03-2016, 01:58 PM   #801
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Just glad I could help out. Seems to play out well enough when edited in, though he's a tad too dark for Percy. Eh, nit picky. Also, I am late to it but thanks to you and Mizzou for the rosters. I've used them every year, having been an OS lurker for quite the amount of time, and even though I usually shelf Madden quite early, your rosters make it much more enjoyable.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:19 PM   #802
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Just glad I could help out. Seems to play out well enough when edited in, though he's a tad too dark for Percy. Eh, nit picky. Also, I am late to it but thanks to you and Mizzou for the rosters. I've used them every year, having been an OS lurker for quite the amount of time, and even though I usually shelf Madden quite early, your rosters make it much more enjoyable.
Glad you're enjoying the roster! I did some rating tweaks in this last update, but not many. Hopefully Mizzou can get a ratings update here soon since that's all he does. Haha

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 11-03-2016, 02:33 PM   #803
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Make sure to give my Bills some love. I've done a few edits to my own save, a couple equipment edits and very few ratings. Mostly just upping Lorenzo Alexander a bit, seeing his seemingly unexpected breakout. I certainly never thought he'd be leading the NFL in sacks.
Old 11-03-2016, 02:49 PM   #804
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Make sure to give my Bills some love. I've done a few edits to my own save, a couple equipment edits and very few ratings. Mostly just upping Lorenzo Alexander a bit, seeing his seemingly unexpected breakout. I certainly never thought he'd be leading the NFL in sacks.

Yeah you and I both. Lol If Mizzou can't get to rating edits, I'll be sure to do some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #805
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta
This is weird.
Guess I won't be playing with your rosters.
Even after update...get

ERROR
'An error has occurred while downloading file. Please try again.'

But LET'S me download any other roster with no problem.
Makes no sense.

Just tried again (6:17pm EST)...no luck.

Wonder if others on here are having problems?...guessing most are into a cfm, so no need to download.

It's driving me crazy because it's only this 'file' I can't download.

If anyone can think of a solution let me know.
I've tried everything. Resetting router & modem. Deleting Madden & all files associated from PS4.
Problem began other day when I decided to delete roster (because I messed up making CAPs), then tried re-downloading but couldn't. Since then...ERROR.

Thanks

I was also never able to use these rosters so you are not alone. In my case they downloaded ok but when loaded they were just default rosters. I finally gave up and used the second best rosters on the share.

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 11-03-2016, 03:06 PM   #806
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Yeah that'd be awesome. I love that you guys update everything, also other Bills news that I thought I'd pass along, Marcus Roberson has been waived, Marshall Morgan released from the PS, Reid Ferguson signed to the PS, and Sergio Brown signed to the team. I know you guys don't really do much with PS players, but figured I'd share just incase. If I see any other info come along, I'll pass it in if it hasn't been mentioned.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:59 PM   #807
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Yeah that'd be awesome. I love that you guys update everything, also other Bills news that I thought I'd pass along, Marcus Roberson has been waived, Marshall Morgan released from the PS, Reid Ferguson signed to the PS, and Sergio Brown signed to the team. I know you guys don't really do much with PS players, but figured I'd share just incase. If I see any other info come along, I'll pass it in if it hasn't been mentioned.

Yeah the moves regarding the 53-man roster have already been made.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:01 PM   #808
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I was also never able to use these rosters so you are not alone. In my case they downloaded ok but when loaded they were just default rosters. I finally gave up and used the second best rosters on the share.

That's unfortunate because there isn't a more accurate roster in the vault. A lot of the top rosters used my roster as a base so some have a decent level of accuracy, but not enough for my tastes. I wish there was something I could do to help, but it's out of my control.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »