Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 109 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 01-08-2017, 11:33 AM   #865
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Any way to get this roster for offline users?
Old 01-08-2017, 11:35 AM   #866
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onegreatrace
Any way to get this roster for offline users?

Not that I know of. Sorry. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 01-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #867
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Not that I know of. Sorry. :/

Would it be possible to transfer it to a flash drive using a guide like this?
http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation...sfer_PS4_Saves
Old 01-28-2017, 08:58 AM   #868
Rookie

Can anyone help me is there anyway possible that i can get a roster how it exactly was the last day of the regular season and if so is there anyway possible to simulate the preseason without the rosters changing

Sent from my SM-N900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-04-2017, 02:42 AM   #869
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Alright, everyone. Just stopping in to update everyone on my future plans with the roster.

With the Super Bowl coming up on Sunday, I will wait until EA releases their last roster update when they remove injuries. When that happens, I'm going to completely rebuild the roster from head to toe. Any missing player will be created and everything. Then when we get about two or so weeks before the NFL Draft in April, I will start making draft prospects. I will try to get as many as I can into the roster, but with limited CAP spaces, I can only do so many.

Stay tuned!

Old 02-10-2017, 02:02 PM   #870
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Madden's roster update removing injuries was released! Unfortunately, I'm out of town until Sunday night, so I won't be able to get to it until then. But when I do get home, you better believe I'm jumping in it immediately!

Stay tuned!

Old 02-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #871
Just started!

Hey this is random but i had a question since apparently im banned from posting a thread on here even though i havent been on here in 3 years but I've been creating legends with this offseasons upcoming draft class, and im pretty sure i ran out of space after creating about 40 legends. I do this every year on madden and me and my friends play with these rosters. SO my problem is now i can't create anymore legends and add them to this roster, when i attempt to i go and check the rosters after i created that player and he's not there. So i;m wondering what are the alternatives. AM i screwed? Someone proposed just to edit some of the scrub players or free agents but when i do i can't change their height weight or skin color. I dont want a white 6'5 champ bailey weighing 350 pounds.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:50 PM   #872
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangerat
Hey this is random but i had a question since apparently im banned from posting a thread on here even though i havent been on here in 3 years but I've been creating legends with this offseasons upcoming draft class, and im pretty sure i ran out of space after creating about 40 legends. I do this every year on madden and me and my friends play with these rosters. SO my problem is now i can't create anymore legends and add them to this roster, when i attempt to i go and check the rosters after i created that player and he's not there. So i;m wondering what are the alternatives. AM i screwed? Someone proposed just to edit some of the scrub players or free agents but when i do i can't change their height weight or skin color. I dont want a white 6'5 champ bailey weighing 350 pounds.

Only work around is to create players over existing free agents. It's literally the worst restriction EA can ever put on roster makers, but it is what it is. I wish they would undo the CAP, or at least increase it to a couple hundred.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »