Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 120 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 03-18-2017, 12:46 AM   #953
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Roster update released! Up-to-date transactions as usual!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 03-18-2017, 10:22 PM   #954
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Hey Rovert, great update as always. Gotta ask, with the speculation of Lynch possibly unretiring, IF (and that's a real big if) that happens what are you thinking as a course of action? Just create him or try to find an accurate player to overwrite?

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)
Old 03-18-2017, 11:32 PM   #955
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Hey Rovert, great update as always. Gotta ask, with the speculation of Lynch possibly unretiring, IF (and that's a real big if) that happens what are you thinking as a course of action? Just create him or try to find an accurate player to overwrite?

Yeah unfortunately, that would be the only thing I could do. Can't restart the roster at this point unless it's drastic.

Old 03-19-2017, 04:19 PM   #956
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yeah unfortunately, that would be the only thing I could do. Can't restart the roster at this point unless it's drastic.

It wouldn't be that bad an option, I'll look around the teams and free agency for anyone who'd match BeastMode's physique and years, see if anything workable pops up

Old 03-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #957
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Best I could find for overwritable players was Brandon Merriweather. Right height, weights a little off (Merri is just under 200lbs, Lynch is 215), right number of years in the league with 9, photo doesn't resemble him but in game it might with that dark visor. Blah, I want Lynch to play for Oakland but without him actually in game it'd be annoying.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #958
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Best I could find for overwritable players was Brandon Merriweather. Right height, weights a little off (Merri is just under 200lbs, Lynch is 215), right number of years in the league with 9, photo doesn't resemble him but in game it might with that dark visor. Blah, I want Lynch to play for Oakland but without him actually in game it'd be annoying.
Sorry, man. I don't have plans to do that for right now. I doubt EA releases a roster update again, even after Lynch signs.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #959
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Just spent the last few hours going through the roster and making corrections now that projected depth charts are being released. Free agent signing position updates have been made, so everything is 100% accurate, even the Main Menu depth charts!

Enjoy!

Old 03-20-2017, 11:07 AM   #960
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Sorry, man. I don't have plans to do that for right now. I doubt EA releases a roster update again, even after Lynch signs.
I wasn't saying anything like that, and I definitely understand why you wouldn't. I was more just voicing displeasure at not having a way to accurately represent him if he does come back. Apologies if it came off like I was saying anything else, mate, I'd never ask that kind of mammoth restart of anyone. If he does come back, and we have to use a CAP or overwrite a player, that's fine by me. I do wish EA would keep some of the retired players in free agency and just nerf them like you do though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »