Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2017, 06:29 PM   #1065
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
After a little delay, I officially pre-ordered Madden 18 GOAT edition yesterday. Be on the look out for the new thread a few days before then! I will begin editing the second I get home from grabbing the game when the store opens. Lol

So excited to get to work!
sounds awesome, would you be able to let us know if the cap limit is gone for classical teams as well as equipment?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2017, 07:11 PM   #1066
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
sounds awesome, would you be able to let us know if the cap limit is gone for classical teams as well as equipment?

That I will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2017, 05:31 PM   #1067
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Currently looking for someone who has a Pro Football Focus Elite membership. Have a few questions I'd like to ask as it pertains to the upcoming Madden 18 roster project I'll be conducting!

Anyone have ProFootballFocus Elite membership?
Old 08-11-2017, 04:15 AM   #1068
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Somehow I missed out on your rosters last year but reading the great reviews here I am really looking forward to what you and Mizzou produce for M18.

I couldn't find an answer in this thread by searching but I was wondering if you adjust physical ratings for all rookies based on combine results? Out of 190 rookies in the M18 roster 76 are rated slower than their 40 times and 56 faster. If its just one point difference thats negligible but there are swings up to 5 points and over 25% of the rookies are rated 2 or more points higher or lower than what their 40 time would be as a generated rookie in CFM.
Acceleration and Agility are even worse with the spread going from -20 to +27. Only 24% of them are even within +/-2 rating points of what their 3-Cone and Short Shuttle should dictate according to the generated rookies.

I know combine results shouldn't be the end-all be-all for physical traits but the wild inconsistencies in the M18 ratings just don't make sense to me.

If you need this info just let me know. I put together a spreadsheet with ratings, combine results and mapping to what the ratings should be based on M17 generated rookie combine results.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 08-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #1069
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Somehow I missed out on your rosters last year but reading the great reviews here I am really looking forward to what you and Mizzou produce for M18.

I couldn't find an answer in this thread by searching but I was wondering if you adjust physical ratings for all rookies based on combine results? Out of 190 rookies in the M18 roster 76 are rated slower than their 40 times and 56 faster. If its just one point difference thats negligible but there are swings up to 5 points and over 25% of the rookies are rated 2 or more points higher or lower than what their 40 time would be as a generated rookie in CFM.
Acceleration and Agility are even worse with the spread going from -20 to +27. Only 24% of them are even within +/-2 rating points of what their 3-Cone and Short Shuttle should dictate according to the generated rookies.

I know combine results shouldn't be the end-all be-all for physical traits but the wild inconsistencies in the M18 ratings just don't make sense to me.

If you need this info just let me know. I put together a spreadsheet with ratings, combine results and mapping to what the ratings should be based on M17 generated rookie combine results.

We have a formula that rates all physical attributes, so issues like that will be fixed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, though!

Old 08-13-2017, 08:21 PM   #1070
Banned

jt2000's Arena

are these going to reflect the Madden 18 rosters for us who going to keep play Madden 17 and skip 18?
Old 08-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #1071
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
are these going to reflect the Madden 18 rosters for us who going to keep play Madden 17 and skip 18?
I'd love that because I don't plan on getting 18 but would gladly pickup M17 for the PS4. Would be good if there were rosters being made by people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2017, 10:20 PM   #1072
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I'd love that because I don't plan on getting 18 but would gladly pickup M17 for the PS4. Would be good if there were rosters being made by people.

No. My Madden 17 roster project is done. The last few comments I've made are regarding my Madden 18 roster project.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »