Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-02-2016, 11:20 AM   #145
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Quick CFM roster question. If you are doing 32 team control, can you load a 53 man roster including players who are on the PS and on IR and then, assign them to the practice squad and the injured reserve so that they are not on the active roster?
Players should already be on IR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Wisconsin Badgers
Old 09-02-2016, 12:18 PM   #146

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Not sure about these rosters. For example, you have Aaron Brewer as the stating C for the Bears (backup LS for example) and Eli Rodgers (projected to be Steelers slot WR) is not even listed.

Appreciate the effort but these rosters look odd to me
Old 09-02-2016, 12:20 PM   #147
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Not sure about these rosters. For example, you have Aaron Brewer as the stating C for the Bears (backup LS for example) and Eli Rodgers (projected to be Steelers slot WR) is not even listed.

Wow really dude! Whatever happened to "Constructive criticism". Really helpful post SMH.

PSN: BODYBAGCENTRAL
NBA 2K16: BEST ROSTER 2K17
Old 09-02-2016, 12:23 PM   #148
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

Teams often use their LS as a backup center if all their centers go down with injuries. The Bears have no backup center so I had no choice but to use him.

As for Eli Rodgers, I've stated numerous times in this thread that I only created players that were either requested or to meet position requirements. If Rodgers makes the roster, I'll create him. If he doesn't, I won't.

If those two things bother you that much, please delete my roster and dislike it. It's disrespectful towards the amount of work we've put into this roster so far and it's not even near being completed. Remember you're getting this for free.

So please, delete this "odd" roster and thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-02-2016, 01:21 PM   #149

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Teams often use their LS as a backup center if all their centers go down with injuries. The Bears have no backup center so I had no choice but to use him.

As for Eli Rodgers, I've stated numerous times in this thread that I only created players that were either requested or to meet position requirements. If Rodgers makes the roster, I'll create him. If he doesn't, I won't.

If those two things bother you that much, please delete my roster and dislike it. It's disrespectful towards the amount of work we've put into this roster so far and it's not even near being completed. Remember you're getting this for free.

So please, delete this "odd" roster and thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Overly aggressive reaction but OK. I'll take the Bears for example, according to ourlads, Ted Larsen is the starting C. My point is, why would you not have him on the depth chart as the starting C?

Its a reasonable question to ask. I wasnt being over critical but just asking a question. You and the other poster above you took it personal. I have already deleted your roster but will check back and see if there is improvement.

For your reference, http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CHI
Old 09-02-2016, 02:02 PM   #150
Banned

OVR: 0

please, fellas - let us cool down and relax. thanks for your rosters, rovert.

take care

: )
Old 09-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #151
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Overly aggressive reaction but OK. I'll take the Bears for example, according to ourlads, Ted Larsen is the starting C. My point is, why would you not have him on the depth chart as the starting C?

Its a reasonable question to ask. I wasnt being over critical but just asking a question. You and the other poster above you took it personal. I have already deleted your roster but will check back and see if there is improvement.

So u see one mistake in the roster. And the roster is no longer good.. find a better roster on share... we put a lot of work into these every year. Instead of coming off like you did you coulda just listed the mistake. If you edit something on the roster sometimes it messes with depth chart positions as well.. There's going to be mistakes when you have two people working on a roster. The one you mentioned is very minimal. Thanks for catching it. Just try to remember when u come into a roster thread where people put hours of work in on something to at least be respectful about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 03:12 PM   #152
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

How about this, if the depth chart is inaccurate you make the changes yourself? Just a thought, these rosters arenít finished at this point so there may be some inaccuracies here and there. No need to come in and make a comment like that about something so minimal. At this point teams are still making roster moves, players still need to be added so donít expect perfection right now. Itís really not that serious..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »