Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-02-2016, 03:32 PM   #153
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

I agree with the others. You could have just said -

Hey, downloaded the roster and I noticed the starting center for the Bears is incorrect. You have Aaron Brewer listed, but he is the backup LS. I also noticed Eli Rodgers isn’t listed on the Steelers and he is projected to the slot WR. I can make these changes myself instead of waiting for an update from you guys, but just wanted to give you the heads up on those two items.

Not – I don’t know about these rosters (because I saw a few errors) and they rosters seem odd

It's not easy doing these and takes a lot of time, there are going to be errors. Hell, EA, who has a lot more manpower for rosters, have errors every year. It's a simple fix anyone can correct.
Old 09-02-2016, 05:51 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 1

Dumb question: In NBA 2k we can edit players injuries. I don't see that option on here or am I missing it? Thanks!

Really liking the rosters man! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 06:02 PM   #155
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Overly aggressive reaction but OK. I'll take the Bears for example, according to ourlads, Ted Larsen is the starting C. My point is, why would you not have him on the depth chart as the starting C?

Its a reasonable question to ask. I wasnt being over critical but just asking a question. You and the other poster above you took it personal. I have already deleted your roster but will check back and see if there is improvement.

For your reference, http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CHI
Overly aggressive? Maybe. I think my reaction was justified. You pointed out two things wrong and now the roster I've spent 25-30 hours just by myself is now "odd". If you actually took the time and read the thread, you'd know there are errors throughout depth charts because of players moving teams and what not. V2 won't have those small errors that are fixed within a matter of seconds. You came in and disrespected a free roster and is better than anything else out because of one error and a missing player. Of course I'm going to get defensive. Make your own roster and let me know how that goes.

Next time, please try to be a little more constructive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdacotah
Dumb question: In NBA 2k we can edit players injuries. I don't see that option on here or am I missing it? Thanks!

Really liking the rosters man! Great work!

No, you didn't miss anything. But man I wish we could edit injuries! Lol That would be huge. Hopefully it's added in Madden 18.

Thanks for the feedback, man.

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-02-2016, 06:03 PM   #156
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Now back to the roster. I got off work early so I'm starting to work on the roster now. They will have 100% accurate rosters, jersey numbers, and depth charts according to Ourlads. No missing players or anything.

EDIT: 4.8 GB update today. Going to be about 30 mins before I can get started. :/

Last edited by rovert22044; 09-02-2016 at 06:05 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:03 PM   #157
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Overly aggressive? Maybe. I think my reaction was justified. You pointed out two things wrong and now the roster I've spent 25-30 hours just by myself is now "odd". If you actually took the time and read the thread, you'd know there are errors throughout depth charts because of players moving teams and what not. V2 won't have those small errors that are fixed within a matter of seconds. You came in and disrespected a free roster and is better than anything else out because of one error and a missing player. Of course I'm going to get defensive. Make your own roster and let me know how that goes.

Next time, please try to be a little more constructive.

No, you didn't miss anything. But man I wish we could edit injuries! Lol That would be huge. Hopefully it's added in Madden 18.

Thanks for the feedback, man.

I'd say! It's so nice to edit attributes, but not being able to edit injuries is kinda silly. It's like they don't want to give us total roster control. Ha!

Old 09-02-2016, 07:47 PM   #158
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdacotah
I'd say! It's so nice to edit attributes, but not being able to edit injuries is kinda silly. It's like they don't want to give us total roster control. Ha!

Yeah it's unfortunate, but I guess we'll just have to deal with it! Lol

Old 09-02-2016, 07:49 PM   #159
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

So I have the roster updated including all the roster cuts up until now. I've created 5 players so far that made rosters. This update will take a few days due to teams not releasing their cut list yet and having to create so many people, then having to go back through each team on Ourlads and re-update everything will take some time. Please be patient. It will be well worth the wait.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:57 PM   #160
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yeah it's unfortunate, but I guess we'll just have to deal with it! Lol
here is how i deal with INJ Moved the INJ player to K cut him then re-sign him later

if u are not running a 32-team fran write down every Season ending Inj lower INJ to 0 or AWR to 0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »