Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-04-2016, 02:46 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

I have not played Madden in awhile and I am a bit confused when your rosters drop do we select 75 man or active? I like to control all teams and control all transactions (real life) I am practicing setting up a league and everytime I do so the preseason automatically simulates pre season and all cuts have been made. How in the world can I prevent this?
Old 09-04-2016, 03:10 AM   #186
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadysnoman
Carolina Panthers - Damiere Byrd

You have Laron Byrd on the team, but that's not the correct Byrd.

Thanks for these rosters, they are amazing!

LaRon Byrd was on the team as well. He has since been released and Damiere Byrd is on my list of created players I need to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-04-2016, 03:14 AM   #187
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
@Rovert if I start using your 53 man roster will I then need to start at the regular season instead of starting in preseason, and if I wanted to start i the preseason will I not then need to make cuts

You can start whenever. I just believe the CPU will sign players to fill their roster if their roster is too low. I personally like to play preseason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
I have not played Madden in awhile and I am a bit confused when your rosters drop do we select 75 man or active? I like to control all teams and control all transactions (real life) I am practicing setting up a league and everytime I do so the preseason automatically simulates pre season and all cuts have been made. How in the world can I prevent this?

You select active. It'll import the roster you have loaded at the time, so be sure that after you download the roster to go in and manually load it.

To prevent preseason from simulating, be sure to select your starting point when you choose your role (Player, Coach, Owner). In that screen, Regular Season is selected by default when what you're looking for is Preseason.

Hope this helps!

Old 09-04-2016, 03:20 AM   #188
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Alright I'm done editing for the night so here's an update on where things stand:

1. HUGE news: Ourlads has updated their depth charts! This makes my job 10x easier now. Massive props to their site for the information this roster is built on.

2. All transactions and cuts have been made. Unfortunately, some cut players drop their former team below positional requirements, so I'm trying to find solutions to this. One solution is to create IR players and put them there as place holders before practice squad players are signed. They will NOT be in the depth charts.

3. I've made a list of these players and I will do my best to make it as accurate as possible.

4. I currently sit at 26 players needed to be created after I had to add a few that I missed. They will ALL be created.

I'm off the next two days, but will be busy each day. Tomorrow I'm going wedding band shopping with the Fiancee and spending the day with her (she's been awesome with letting me edit, so the least I can do is take her out to eat and shopping lol). Monday we're celebrating my older brother's birthday, so I'll be busy then as well. But when I'm home on either day, I'll be editing 90% of the time with some occasional BF1 BETA time... Lol

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Stay tuned!

Last edited by rovert22044; 09-04-2016 at 03:30 AM.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:44 AM   #189
Rookie

I believe I am getting closer lol. Sorry and Thank You for your help. Here is where I am stuck now. When I select my team I change the starting point to pre season, however I am only able to choose one franchise at this point instead of all the teams so all the other teams have made a ton of cuts already. Correct me if I am wrong here please. The next roster you will be dropping will already be 53 man team ready and the cuts that I will see when I start will reflect that? I guess what is throwing me off is not being able to control all the teams at the very start and I'm prob over thinking the process lol. Again can't wait to use your roster and all the time you have invested in this project.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:57 AM   #190
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Alright I'm done editing for the night so here's an update on where things stand:

1. HUGE news: Ourlads has updated their depth charts! This makes my job 10x easier now. Massive props to their site for the information this roster is built on.

2. All transactions and cuts have been made. Unfortunately, some cut players drop their former team below positional requirements, so I'm trying to find solutions to this. One solution is to create IR players and put them there as place holders before practice squad players are signed. They will NOT be in the depth charts.

3. I've made a list of these players and I will do my best to make it as accurate as possible.

4. I currently sit at 26 players needed to be created after I had to add a few that I missed. They will ALL be created.

I'm off the next two days, but will be busy each day. Tomorrow I'm going wedding band shopping with the Fiancee and spending the day with her (she's been awesome with letting me edit, so the least I can do is take her out to eat and shopping lol). Monday we're celebrating my older brother's birthday, so I'll be busy then as well. But when I'm home on either day, I'll be editing 90% of the time with some occasional BF1 BETA time... Lol

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Stay tuned!

Rovert I'll be home Monday to edit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #191
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
I believe I am getting closer lol. Sorry and Thank You for your help. Here is where I am stuck now. When I select my team I change the starting point to pre season, however I am only able to choose one franchise at this point instead of all the teams so all the other teams have made a ton of cuts already. Correct me if I am wrong here please. The next roster you will be dropping will already be 53 man team ready and the cuts that I will see when I start will reflect that? I guess what is throwing me off is not being able to control all the teams at the very start and I'm prob over thinking the process lol. Again can't wait to use your roster and all the time you have invested in this project.
They will be 53 man but remember there are suspensions and injuries they will more than likely be over 53 players on the roster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 09:21 AM   #192
Rookie

Rovert and Mizzou, thanks for your lovely rosters. I upvoted them in the second I saw them online. Amazing job once again and I love that yo guys are constantly updating the rosters throughout the season!

One question concerning practice squad players: How are you guys planning to handle these guys? I was a little sad to see that the Vikings cut Moritz Böhringer, but as Rapoport and other resources said, he has a good chance at landing in the Vikes practice squad. Do you just put him at #7 in the depth chart and when I start a Franchise I have to manually cut him?

Thanks again and keep in the back of your heads that there are even more guys who are loving your rosters silently as there are posters here thanking you for it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »