Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 09:38 AM   #193
Pro

rsump112's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Rosters are looking good. One thing I noticed for Cincy, and you may already be covering it in the next update, looks like Alford is gone and Alex Erickson made the 53. Thanks!
Old 09-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #194
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Will this roster include all contract extensions agreed upon this preseason as well?

Old 09-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
They will be 53 man but remember there are suspensions and injuries they will more than likely be over 53 players on the roster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Yep I understand that. So with this being the case is the best option starting a franchise without simulation of pre season and spiking up the rating on guys that are injured/suspended and releasing them to FA pool and signing them later in the season for their respective teams, or will they disappear one regular season starts? This is why I ask about the rating spike same concept for more than likely current FA with a strong possibility of getting picked up later in the year by teams. Or do you guys already pretty much have this area covered? Again Thank You for your dedication and numerous hours of hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #196
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honni
Rovert and Mizzou, thanks for your lovely rosters. I upvoted them in the second I saw them online. Amazing job once again and I love that yo guys are constantly updating the rosters throughout the season!

One question concerning practice squad players: How are you guys planning to handle these guys? I was a little sad to see that the Vikings cut Moritz Böhringer, but as Rapoport and other resources said, he has a good chance at landing in the Vikes practice squad. Do you just put him at #7 in the depth chart and when I start a Franchise I have to manually cut him?

Thanks again and keep in the back of your heads that there are even more guys who are loving your rosters silently as there are posters here thanking you for it

Great question. I'm going to have practice squad players signed to their teams and put at the end of the depth charts.

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsump112
Rosters are looking good. One thing I noticed for Cincy, and you may already be covering it in the next update, looks like Alford is gone and Alex Erickson made the 53. Thanks!

Alford has been put on the IR so he will still be on the roster, but yes, Erickson was created an update or so back and he will remain there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Will this roster include all contract extensions agreed upon this preseason as well?

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do is release and resign the player. That only gives us a maximum of 3 years, but it's better than nothing. You can manually edit contracts in CFM, but not in the main roster menu for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 12:10 PM   #197
MVP

Lisac's Arena

So technically these aren't going to be 53man rosters?
Cause if you have more than 53 you're going to be forced to cut rosters down in pre-season and than depth charts are going to be off also correct?
Old 09-04-2016, 12:23 PM   #198
Rookie

OVR: 1

You guys should set up a PayPal account for donations for your hard work. I know I would contribute. I used to work the old NCCA rosters and MLB Show and the amount of work you guys do is unreal. For us married guys with kids time is not on our list, so we truly appreciate the hard work.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:36 PM   #199
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
You guys should set up a PayPal account for donations for your hard work. I know I would contribute. I used to work the old NCCA rosters and MLB Show and the amount of work you guys do is unreal. For us married guys with kids time is not on our list, so we truly appreciate the hard work.
I second this affirmation. I think we should do this for all dedicated roster makers. May I ask, rovert: when do you see your regular season, week one rosters being released ? I am itching to start a CFM and am tempted to start one with the luckytehrain roster in the vault.

thanks
Old 09-04-2016, 03:14 PM   #200
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
So technically these aren't going to be 53man rosters?
Cause if you have more than 53 you're going to be forced to cut rosters down in pre-season and than depth charts are going to be off also correct?
Rosters will probably be at 63.. 53 plus the 10 practice squad players. Once you go into CFM those 10 can be released and placed on the PS..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »