Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #201
Rookie

Unsung Hero's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Definitely the best rosters available. Great job guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 04:51 PM   #202
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
So technically these aren't going to be 53man rosters?
Cause if you have more than 53 you're going to be forced to cut rosters down in pre-season and than depth charts are going to be off also correct?
Technically, yes. IR players and practice squad members will be included as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
I second this affirmation. I think we should do this for all dedicated roster makers. May I ask, rovert: when do you see your regular season, week one rosters being released ? I am itching to start a CFM and am tempted to start one with the luckytehrain roster in the vault.

thanks
I would definitely recommend waiting for my roster since it will be the most accurate, but I wouldn't blame you at all. I'm itching to start my CFM as well! As far as an ETA, I won't give one. It's always a sticky situation with that. I will say, however, it will be out very soon. Hopefully by tomorrow, but NO PROMISES. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Rosters will probably be at 63.. 53 plus the 10 practice squad players. Once you go into CFM those 10 can be released and placed on the PS..
Exactly. Thank you for clearing that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsung Hero
Definitely the best rosters available. Great job guys.
Glad you're enjoying the roster!
Old 09-04-2016, 04:51 PM   #203
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
You guys should set up a PayPal account for donations for your hard work. I know I would contribute. I used to work the old NCCA rosters and MLB Show and the amount of work you guys do is unreal. For us married guys with kids time is not on our list, so we truly appreciate the hard work.
I really appreciate the idea. As nice as the next money would be with my wedding coming up in 5 weeks and our honeymoon being so expensive, I just feel it would send the wrong message, or at least I feel it would be taken the wrong way. I do this because I enjoy it for myself, but also love to about other people enjoying the roster as well. A dream situation would be to do rosters for EA, but that's obviously out of the question. Lol
Old 09-04-2016, 05:28 PM   #204
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
I really appreciate the idea. As nice as the next money would be with my wedding coming up in 5 weeks and our honeymoon being so expensive, I just feel it would send the wrong message, or at least I feel it would be taken the wrong way. I do this because I enjoy it for myself, but also love to about other people enjoying the roster as well. A dream situation would be to do rosters for EA, but that's obviously out of the question. Lol
i really apprciate all the hard work, so a huge thank you....have any idea when your 2nd version might be complete? now that i got my sliders just right id like to start a real CFM soon
Old 09-04-2016, 06:17 PM   #205
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
i really apprciate all the hard work, so a huge thank you....have any idea when your 2nd version might be complete? now that i got my sliders just right id like to start a real CFM soon
No definite Eta but rov an I will be busting out equipment edits and other small things on different schedules so hopefully we can get this out for u guys quickly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 06:20 PM   #206
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
No definite Eta but rov an I will be busting out equipment edits and other small things on different schedules so hopefully we can get this out for u guys quickly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
well its very very appreciated because any sports game i play i like it as real as can be, so again thanks so much
Old 09-04-2016, 07:14 PM   #207
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Great job with these rosters

i would wait until Wed to get them out because teams will be add/cutting like crazy until Wed or Thur

i been talking to Eqim_Gru the guy who does the rosters on twitter his name is KANE on here he told me if any of u can get him a list by Tue of who needs to be in the game i think he needs it by tue morn afternoon

Congs on the Weeding
Old 09-04-2016, 07:15 PM   #208
Just started!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. Trying to figure out how to navigate through it. Can anyone tell me where the rules and regulations are? e.g. How long before I can post blogs? Thanks, everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »