Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-05-2016, 04:18 AM   #217
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Alright, guys. 10 hours later of editing, I'm finished. Created a TON of players, edited positions, and updated depth charts. All that's left tomorrow is to update jersey numbers, make a list of duplicate numbers, and a few guys that need to be cut by their teams, but I can't due to positional requirements. And of course, the team didn't sign any practice squad players at that position, so I'm kind of stuck...

Also, so it's no shock, I did NOT sign all the practice squad players to their teams. I only signed those who were needed to meet positional requirements, however, they were removed from the depth chart to ensure accuracy. I will go in and re-add practice squad players in future updates, but for now, I just wanted to get this out ASAP.

I must say... This is the most accurate roster I've ever released in my lifetime, in ANY game I've made rosters for. I feel very proud of this product.

Release is tomorrow around 1pm-2pm CST. Stay tuned!
Awesome Work mate, than you for all the hard work. Your rosters are amazing man. Thank you.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:41 AM   #218
Pro

OVR: 4

Just wanted to chime in and say: FANTASTIC WORK!
I've used these rosters to start my CFM and it's been great.

However, I might actually recommend you wait until the 53 man rosters from EA are released to make final modifications (ratings, positions, number, equipment); the reason I say this is because without EA's latest version we won't have the right players on IR (In case people like to play their CFM with pre-existing injuries on) so this might be tricky when it comes to using close to real life 53 man rosters on CFM.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:37 AM   #219
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Just want to update everyone on the roster progress. I've complete all teams from the Bears to the Falcons. I've been editing non-stop for about 4 hours now. I've created maybe 20-30 guys so far. Lol

As far as equipment edits go, I'm going to release a V3 for that. It's just too much work to get in for V2. So V2 will include 53-man cuts, no missing players, and updated depth charts/positions/jersey numbers.

I'm going to be editing all night so I can get a release out by tomorrow, maybe even tonight (depending on how these last teams go).

14 teams down. 18 to go.
Sorry for bothering you with the same question, but shouldn't it be a 63 man roster (or max. 63 players) so that the downloaders can start a Franchise and send 10 players to the practice squad? The Vikings for example have 9 players signed to their PS, so that would be a total of 62 players.

Or am I wrong here? Thanks again for your effort, I love how you guys are even listening to feedback here. You two guys are my heroes!
Old 09-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27

However, I might actually recommend you wait until the 53 man rosters from EA are released to make final modifications (ratings, positions, number, equipment); the reason I say this is because without EA's latest version we won't have the right players on IR (In case people like to play their CFM with pre-existing injuries on) so this might be tricky when it comes to using close to real life 53 man rosters on CFM.
Wouldn't this screw up the roster set? I too would love to use the IR option but would there be a conflict with these rosters?
Old 09-05-2016, 09:40 AM   #221
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCFeagin
Wouldn't this screw up the roster set? I too would love to use the IR option but would there be a conflict with these rosters?
Well, it would mean any edits done on players on THIS set would have to be done again on the new roster.

The big advantage to doing this is that you have more "available roster spots" in CFM if you decide to play with pre-existing injuries ON. Otherwise the roster WILL NEVER be accurate in CFM since players like Teddy Bridgewater are not hurt on this roster, and you can move him down on the depth chart but he would still occupy a roster spot.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:27 AM   #222
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27

Rovert already mention a few pages back he was not going to do this. I don't blame him at all with all the work he's done already. What I've been doing is editing IR players injury down to one, playing preseason games and as soon as they get hurt, put them on IR.

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 09-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #223
Rookie

Why not just spike their rating up a bit and release them to FA pool? I control all teams so this seems like the best option for me.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:38 AM   #224
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honni
Sorry for bothering you with the same question, but shouldn't it be a 63 man roster (or max. 63 players) so that the downloaders can start a Franchise and send 10 players to the practice squad? The Vikings for example have 9 players signed to their PS, so that would be a total of 62 players.

Or am I wrong here? Thanks again for your effort, I love how you guys are even listening to feedback here. You two guys are my heroes!
If that's something that you are concerned with...you can just sign the practice squad guys yourself prior to starting your franchise. 😃 Takes very little time. NFLTRADERUMORS.COM has a list on its front page that is simple & sweet. 😆

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »